Help finding a place for a onesie (or snapsuit) offered in Canada in CAD$

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Ok, I'm looking at getting a onesie for around 40-50$ max with shipping, I'm looking at rearz right now, but I'm not exactly the best fan of their styles of onesies cause they seem to be made for females, but I need a onesie and want it as a Christmas gift for myself. I want to avoid the USD/CAD exchange because its not real good right now, so if I can find a place that offer onesies at a great price in Canada, that would be awesome, beside rearz, is there anywhere else I've not seen before in Canada.

Also, what is the most important size we need to consider, I will try to do my best, but I think I can't measure properly because I'm alone and asking someone for this type of measures would be awkward.

LittleICme

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Babykins.com

From your territory.

Reactions: Diapertoddler

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
LittleICme said:
Babykins.com

From your territory.
Always forgot about them, I just need to figure out the sizing, I'm stressed cause I love snug fit, but also want to be able to move without my neck to be stressed too much especially when wearing thick cloth diapers. I'll take a look at their offers right now.

Edit: Nevermind, their price range is outside of my budget and doesn't include shipping unless we spend more than 100$, I would be too stressed of the item being too small or too big to spend that much, think I'm gonna risk a black rearz onesies for 28,76$

Last edited:

Babs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Try ABU Universe or Amazon. I buy most of mine from either one

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Babs said:
Try ABU Universe or Amazon. I buy most of mine from either one
Amazon, I refuse to involve amazon in my adult baby purchases if I can avoid it, I use amazon for personal items and don't want them to know about my kinks, I already ordered Goodnites and baby diapers, and they keep suggesting them to me which is a little annoying, ABU is out of my price range for now, but I may consider them later.

Moonshot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Rearz are not that bad. You do need to go up a size on their 5% spandex onesies from a man's size. I am a medium in tee shirts and such and order a large in onesies from Rearz. These have some stretch and fit tight. There is no hiding a diaper bulge. Buy one to try when they are on sale just to try them. They are sometime as low as $25 Canadian on sale. You can get a plain white or black one. I just looked and the black ones are on sale.

From Babykins I order a medium in the 100% cotton. I have several.

ABU (the .ca is located in Calgary) is a bit of a mystery to me. I have some but find they are too long in the body for me. They now have the regular body and the long body. I have even tried the small which is still a bit loose. Maybe I have a weird body shape.

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Now some news, I decided to take a risk, and got a rearz large black one for 28,XX$, I guess we will find out about the size, I wear size Large t-shirts but always order XL because I like loose fitting and I feel better in them, but with onesies, something tells me we want them snug, so I'm guessing the Large will be alright, I took a proper seamstress tape to measure myself and I'm right at the size of the large one (I'm 35,5" at the chest measurement), if it doesn't fit properly, too bad, I'll get a new one in February.

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Check Tykables. They're located close to Chicago. Their snappies seem like they're are more designed for guys.
I'm now up to 24 and I love them.

I don't know your size but maybe this will help. I'm 5'8" 240lbs with a potbelly and the XL fit me perfectly. 95% cotton and 5% spandex gives them a slight stretch that holds the diaper snug and only stretches out slightly while wearing. One of the best pluses for me is that the snappies snap up front, not in the crotch. It makes it so much easier to snap them closed.
I can't say enough good things about them.

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Ok, I've received my order today (Rearz black onesie size L) and just put it on with a thick diaper, and the fit is very snug but comfy, I wonder if XL size would be better or not, I may order an XL next month and compare before deciding on more orders.

babylock1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Sizing hint - take a torso length measurement over one shoulder and down thru the crotch and back up to the start.
The XL will take into account a larger chest/bust.
Thus a bigger measurement perhaps 2 inches - more ?
Total height has no play here -
With males the torso length is longer than the female -

Have a chance to look at Little For Big outfits - use their sizing chart for reference
It helps to have a degree of s-t-r-e-t -c-h in the onesie especially in the snap popper crotch fastening area.

And for the OP - you have of course looked at eBay ? Work a deal - Make an Offer - ?

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
babylock1 said:
Sizing hint - take a torso length measurement over one shoulder and down thru the crotch and back up to the start.
The XL will take into account a larger chest/bust.
Thus a bigger measurement perhaps 2 inches - more ?
Total height has no play here -
With males the torso length is longer than the female -

Have a chance to look at Little For Big outfits - use their sizing chart for reference
It helps to have a degree of s-t-r-e-t -c-h in the onesie especially in the snap popper crotch fastening area.

And for the OP - you have of course looked at eBay ? Work a deal - Make an Offer - ?
I'm not able to complete any purchase on ebay, I'm not sure what is the exact problem, I suspect they need a classic credit card linked to our account even when we use paypal and have a valid bank account attached to it, I own a credit card that is linked to my bank account and they refuse it, its the only place on the Internet where that card isn't accepted, its a valid Visa credit card that works everywhere else, the only other place that card never work is in a plane when going in vacations, it doesn't work there for some weird reasons. I don't own a classic credit card because of a choice I made when I turned 18, most members of my family have credit card debts, I can say at 42 yrs of age, I don't have any credit card debts or money debts of any kind.

For the size, I think L is perfect but snug on me which is very fun, I will order an XL in february and decide which one is the best.