Status
Not open for further replies.

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
The last couple of days when I've pooped my diaper I have been unwilling and not that bothered to change it like a toddler would get in a hissy fit if mommy would try to change it , only finally changing when it's soaking or I've had a shower .
This evening how ever some thing new has cropped up , I was laying on my bed air drying after my shower and I let wind and nearly followed through but held it so I got up to get a wipe and let wind again but this time I did runny down my leg and on floor luckily I have laminate .
The thing was every time before when I've had runny no2 I can all ways hold it and why my unwillingness to change a poopy diaper even though I've done loads of them and have changed straight away before ?
Is my Toddler side coming out ?

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Has your diet changed any? Any different food, drinks or vitamins? That would seem more likely to be the cause of your runs than your little coming out, imo.

Meowstic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I highly doubt that's the case. I agree with Zipperless, it's probably more of a case of the runs than your "little side coming out". Of course, this is a great excuse to wear diapers all day. :p

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Yep prune/apple juice probably would account for that
But I think my little may account for the fact I don't want to change diaper probably subconsciously wanting a mummy or daddy to change it or make me have it changed
P/s I should of made it clear the little side incidents has been normal poop

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
The old story, "a fart with a lump in it". I agree with zipperless diet has a lot to do with it when you get the drizzlies.

Meowstic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Heheheh... Poop is funny...
But really, I would bet the apple and prune juice is the problem.

Binky

Rep for Binkygirl AB Creations
Company Rep
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Try posting this in another spot. I know it was an accident but as it is not you are not asking incontinent advise it should just be in the diaper talk page.

Meowstic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Try posting this in another spot. I know it was an accident but as it is not you are not asking incontinent advise it should just be in the diaper talk page.

I agree. Having an accident is different from being incontinent.

incontinentGM24

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
If you're going by definitions they are the same thing. But I do agree there is a difference. Not much of one though.

Binky

Rep for Binkygirl AB Creations
Company Rep
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Not trying to start an argument, But most of his post was not about the fact that he had the accident. It was more about the toddler mind set. Just think it would be better posted in the diaper talk group

Status
Not open for further replies.