Help ajsco Escape Bordom For the Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajsco

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Ok people finally the weekend, but I have no idea for what to do, so any suggestions of films to watch. I have done more studying in the past week for english than I have done in the past 9 months, so I think I deserve a break. So let's see those suggestions.

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Read a book! ... Er, wait!

Being an English major myself, I rather enjoy the idea of sitting down and reading a good book ... after reading a shitload of good books! Other than that, I'm not too smart when it comes to movies, so I don't know if I'd have many good suggestions. ;/

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I would like to take this moment to suggest that you watch any Mel Brooks film.

History of the World: Part I
Blazing Saddles
Young Frankenstein
Spaceballs
Robin Hood: Men in Tights

Classic American slap-stick parody comedy at its best.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
I've been binging on films recently, watching A Complete History of My Sexual Failures, Taxi Driver, Donnie Darko, and Kevin and Perry go Large.
I recommend all of them.

Or, the season of LOST has just finished. I'd be tempted to watch every episode of it ever.

Actually!!!!

Every Episode of Charlie Brooker's Screenwipe is on Youtube. Search for it and you'll find a big playlist with it all in order.
Now that's a good weekend!

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
OOO Donnie Darko, Taxi Driver. all great stuff, and so is Lost, for dealing with religious-style faith divorced from a context of a specified religion, being character driven, taking odd plot turns, and for keeping a sense of pervading mystery.

But really, what is YOUR taste in stuff, and we can recommend what sorts of things might interest YOU :D

S

soren456

Not knowing your tastes is a handicap, but I'll suggest some films you've probably not seen:

Topsy-Turvy

Fannie and Alexander

My Father's Glory

The last two are subtitled.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Donie Darko
The Beach (highly recomended)
Pineapple Express
Waiting...
The Breakfast Club

ajsco

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Oh it could have helped if I told you - War (especially modern - 1990-now), Crime and comedy. But I am open for other suggestions.

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Watch 24.

Come on Ajsco, you should know this. :p

No seriously, it will pass the time fast.

--The Silent Assassin--

ajsco

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Watch 24.

Come on Ajsco, you should know this. :p

No seriously, it will pass the time fast.

--The Silent Assassin--
Hmmm if only, I currently am converting people lending all my copies of 24, I've even had to burn extra copies. But I have just finished watching 'Enemy at the Gate'. It is now one of my favorite sniper films.

Status
Not open for further replies.