• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Helloooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

blqe

Banned
Role
  1. Other
Hey there. I am no longer allowed to lurk so makin my intro. :pizza::pizza::pizza::paci:

LilCoyote

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hey there. I am no longer allowed to lurk so makin my intro. :pizza::pizza::pizza::paci:

About time you stopped your lurking...ha ha ha...just kidding.

Welcome to the community. I see in your profile that you are in Georgia. I hear that there is a lot of cold weather down there right now. I'm in Arizona and their saying it is going to be close to 90F by the weekend. Quite a difference, huh?

See you around, blqe
@11hinzvic

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
About time you stopped your lurking...ha ha ha...just kidding.

Welcome to the community. I see in your profile that you are in Georgia. I hear that there is a lot of cold weather down there right now. I'm in Arizona and their saying it is going to be close to 90F by the weekend. Quite a difference, huh?

Oh man, I'm so envious. At the moment, we are getting a foot of snow!

See you around, blqe
@11hinzvic

So blqu, welcome to the site. I have to admit, I love pizza and we have a great Italian restaurant several blocks from my house. What else do you like?

Status
Not open for further replies.