• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hellooo new here..x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sissykim

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi,
My name is Kimberley. I'm a long time Tgurl from the UK. In recent years I have begun leaning towards my sissy side,
which I'm really enjoying. Just love the cute sissy outfits, as a result of this. I am now exploring diaper fun..did'nt see that coming!
I never knew there was such a lot to discover, all the different types of nappies. I'm getting addicted to all the pretty paterns.
I cant stop buying them..lol.

So I'm here to chat and make friends with others, share experiences. Please come say hi!

Hugs Kimberley..x

Hi Kimberly I'm abbysise I'm a sissy baby from Wales UK , would love to chat sometime I love nappies too and frilly plastic pants

Hello abbysise!.
Not far at all. I'd love to chat. I'd love to chat hun
Just lovin wearing my nappies as much as I can :)

Kim..x

Welcome Kim. You’ll find you are in good company here with a good number of fellow sissies. Love to chat about sissy fashion and sissy diapers.

Kayleigh said:
Welcome Kim. You’ll find you are in good company here with a good number of fellow sissies. Love to chat about sissy fashion and sissy diapers.
Hi Kayleigh, Thanks for the welcom hunnie. looking forward to it!..xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back