• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hellooo from a queer DL freak

pierrelebleu

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
ooops! Just been reminded that I should have introduced myself a little sooner! Well, hello people in this awesome community. I'm a not-so-young (but young at heart) DL convert since some three years ago. Not sure what got me started, curiosity I think, followed by awesome experience of comfort and confidence boost, plus avoiding the ridiculous inconvenience of having to find a loo anytime I'm out and about and keeping hydrated. So, now liberated from at least some of that adulting stuff. OK, I generally wear adult clothes (on the outside, anyway). Life's not always a blast, so trying to enjoy the ride!

Reactions: Lumos, Jorelaxed and ChrisK

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome and enjoy

royalpacis

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Welcome

ChrisK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome and enjoy

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Welcome.😊

Lumos

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Welcome aboard, from Canada 👋

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
pierrelebleu said:
ooops! Just been reminded that I should have introduced myself a little sooner! Well, hello people in this awesome community. I'm a not-so-young (but young at heart) DL convert since some three years ago. Not sure what got me started, curiosity I think, followed by awesome experience of comfort and confidence boost, plus avoiding the ridiculous inconvenience of having to find a loo anytime I'm out and about and keeping hydrated. So, now liberated from at least some of that adulting stuff. OK, I generally wear adult clothes (on the outside, anyway). Life's not always a blast, so trying to enjoy the ride!
Hello welcome here