• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyBuck

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hello everyone. Im new to this site and even though ive been discreetly wearing off and on for a while now im new to making it public (in a way) from Maryland. Always happy to talk to new people that either just want to talk or are into the same hobbies. (Music and photography for the most part)

BabyBuck said:
Hello everyone. Im new to this site and even though ive been discreetly wearing off and on for a while now im new to making it public (in a way) from Maryland. Always happy to talk to new people that either just want to talk or are into the same hobbies. (Music and photography for the most part)

Hewo BabyBuck welcome to ADISC I am Blaze I hope you have a funtastic time on this awesome site!!^=^ Oh you like music I like a bit of Rock and pop. What type of music do you listen to BabyBuck?

Everything from classical, rockabilly to hardcore and "Metal"

Thumbs up to Rockabilly and Classical! Welcome :)

High baby buck welcome I collect music of almost every genre and time period in history, at this point my collection is in excess of 3000 cd's and dvd's I also have an ever growing array of SACD'S from artists who issue them, I also love photography taught it for awhile and worked as a shooter for a large media organization,currently I shoot a 5D classic and a Canon 1DX, I standardized all my lenses awhile ago to L glass with nothing slower than 2.8 , although I practice shooting now mostly by tripod or moded tripod to mount on my wheelchair as my physical abilities decline .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back