• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluebell

Contributor
Hey everyone!

I'm a college student studying graphic design, though I'd like to do animation eventually. I'm fairly introverted but not really shy, I'd say. I do like to make bad puns though!

I can't pinpoint exactly when I started having an interest in diapers...maybe around 2008 or so? I haven't really had anyone to talk to about this interest so I figured this would be a helpful place to go.

I love a good story, whether it be in a video game, book, or show. I love to read, watch anime, do anything that presents a solid, enjoyable story. I also love to sing (though I don't do this professionally by any means!) and listen to music (Broadway OSTs, video game soundtracks, a myriad of things).

Thanks for welcoming me aboard!

bluebell said:
Hey everyone!

I'm a college student studying graphic design, though I'd like to do animation eventually. I'm fairly introverted but not really shy, I'd say. I do like to make bad puns though!

I can't pinpoint exactly when I started having an interest in diapers...maybe around 2008 or so? I haven't really had anyone to talk to about this interest so I figured this would be a helpful place to go.

I love a good story, whether it be in a video game, book, or show. I love to read, watch anime, do anything that presents a solid, enjoyable story. I also love to sing (though I don't do this professionally by any means!) and listen to music (Broadway OSTs, video game soundtracks, a myriad of things).

Thanks for welcoming me aboard!

Hello and welcome to the site. You've written a great introduction thread. I too enjoy reading and I also write. I have several stories on this site in our story forum, the latest, "The House at the End of the Hill". I enjoy writing in the scary/horror genre.

Great on being able to do graphic design and other forms of art. I can barely draw a stick figure, but I'm a very good musician. I'm a classically trained musician, organ as my major and voice as my minor, though that was many years ago. Now I play more piano and keyboards than organ.

I hope you enjoy the site. Feel free to join in on the many threads. We're a friendly bunch and I think you'll enjoy getting involved.

Did your name come from liking Bluebell Ice Cream?

I haven't seen a whole lot of anime, but I do like some of Studio Ghibli's work, and got into Inuyasha last year. Anyway, welcome aboard.

Welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to jump into.

Stay dry and happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back