hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluebell

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Hey everyone!

I'm a college student studying graphic design, though I'd like to do animation eventually. I'm fairly introverted but not really shy, I'd say. I do like to make bad puns though!

I can't pinpoint exactly when I started having an interest in diapers...maybe around 2008 or so? I haven't really had anyone to talk to about this interest so I figured this would be a helpful place to go.

I love a good story, whether it be in a video game, book, or show. I love to read, watch anime, do anything that presents a solid, enjoyable story. I also love to sing (though I don't do this professionally by any means!) and listen to music (Broadway OSTs, video game soundtracks, a myriad of things).

Thanks for welcoming me aboard!

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey everyone!

I'm a college student studying graphic design, though I'd like to do animation eventually. I'm fairly introverted but not really shy, I'd say. I do like to make bad puns though!

I can't pinpoint exactly when I started having an interest in diapers...maybe around 2008 or so? I haven't really had anyone to talk to about this interest so I figured this would be a helpful place to go.

I love a good story, whether it be in a video game, book, or show. I love to read, watch anime, do anything that presents a solid, enjoyable story. I also love to sing (though I don't do this professionally by any means!) and listen to music (Broadway OSTs, video game soundtracks, a myriad of things).

Thanks for welcoming me aboard!

Hello and welcome to the site. You've written a great introduction thread. I too enjoy reading and I also write. I have several stories on this site in our story forum, the latest, "The House at the End of the Hill". I enjoy writing in the scary/horror genre.

Great on being able to do graphic design and other forms of art. I can barely draw a stick figure, but I'm a very good musician. I'm a classically trained musician, organ as my major and voice as my minor, though that was many years ago. Now I play more piano and keyboards than organ.

I hope you enjoy the site. Feel free to join in on the many threads. We're a friendly bunch and I think you'll enjoy getting involved.

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Did your name come from liking Bluebell Ice Cream?

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I haven't seen a whole lot of anime, but I do like some of Studio Ghibli's work, and got into Inuyasha last year. Anyway, welcome aboard.

ultrapampers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to jump into.

Stay dry and happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.