• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paddedfanny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Hello - I was very happy to find your site and all the information so generously shared here.

I'm a bit up in age and retired after 40 years in the food industry. These days I basically putter around the house with my bride of 30+ years. Hobbies are my favorite sports teams and coin collecting.

I have been mildly incontinent for about two years. I wear diapers 24/7 and have come to enjoy them very much. I also cross dress ranging from toddler clothes to an adult woman. I'm myself rather than into role playing as a baby.

I look forward to interacting with others on the site, both learning and offering any knowledge I can help with.

Hello Paddedfanny and welcome aboard:smile1:

Thanks!

Hi Marka

Thank you very much for the warm welcome! I'm still looking around here to get myself acclimated to the site. I'll be looking into the niches you've mentioned.

Briefly, yes my wife knows all about me. I told her before we married, She had me go get dressed and to my delight she said she could live with that. There were some ups and downs over the years and we have some rules. However we get along remarkably well and I do dress to different extents on a daily basis. Not to bore you now, I can tell our story in another place on the forum once I learn where to put them properly. Hopefully I will get a chance to talk and find out a bit more about you as well. I did find your own introduction and you certainly put mine to shame!

Thanks again!

Paddedfanny

Hi - I just received a private message from another member with a question. However to the member who sent it, As a newbie I can receive but can't yet send a message. I will answer when I am able. Hopefully that person will see I'm not being rude. If anybody here can tell me where exactly to post the answer, I would appreciate it. Its a general question. Thanks!

Hello and welcome!

I am also a bit "up there" in age, although not retired yet. We also share many of the same traits as far as diapers and dressing. I enjoy a little wearing of my "girlish things" but also identify as a toddler boy.

Welcome! A good introduction indeed.

Hi - Thank you for the welcome and introductions as well! I hope we get to know each other better as time goes on! All please feel free to P.M. later when I'm able to P.M. back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back