• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dandan1

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi everyone I'm Dan.

Not got much to say here since it's a 1st post, although I'm sure I'll get to know you all well!

Ask me about: Anything iPhone related, cars, motorcycles, cheese and whisky.

Dandan1 said:
Hi everyone I'm Dan.

Not got much to say here since it's a 1st post, although I'm sure I'll get to know you all well!

Hello Dan, welcome to ADISC :)

OK, so I'll ask you about cheese... why cheese? is that a professional interest?

Dandan1 said:
Hi everyone I'm Dan.

Welcome Dandan1! That was a short and sweet intro. What do you know about cheese?

Haha I wouldn't say 'professional' interest, but it is an interest. For starters I'm a huge fan of eating cheese, although recently I've take to cooking some weird cheesy dishes (melted Stilton in a pan, cracked an egg over the to, had it in a sandwich with crispy bacon)

Can we get back to discussing cheese now?

Dandan1 said:
Hi everyone I'm Dan.

Welcome! Sorry about the troll on your thread. OP - what are your favorite diapers? Play fallout 4?

- - - Updated - - -

Dandan1 said:
mmmmmm....Brie

Dandan1 said:

Yes we can my good sir! I love cheese, I've been making macaroni with that lovely cheese hand made at a market near my house and some local Gouda. It is really good.

I love trying new cheese, recommend any good adventures cheeses?

Tbh I don't have a favourite, yet.

Sure do! Stopped for now though since I just bought Just Cause 3 :)

Dandan1 said:
Tbh I don't have a favourite, yet.

Sure do! Stopped for now though since I just bought Just Cause 3 :)

I played so much just cause 2, I ought to buy 3, is it as good? I heard they made the map size smaller.

SuperiorPenguin said:
I played so much just cause 2, I ought to buy 3, is it as good? I heard they made the map size smaller.

I couldn't say, it's been a long time since I've played 2! I'm sure it'll turn out to be roughly the same game as 2 was but with more explosions.

Dandan1 said:
roughly the same game as 2 was but with more explosions.

Can never have too many of those! :)

SuperiorPenguin said:
Can never have too many of those! :)

True! From some videos I've seen online you can do some pretty crazy stuff! I'm sure they are on the JC3 facebook page if you want to see them :)

Marka said:
Did somebody say Brie and Gouda? (What's that sound that Homer Simpson make about doughnuts?) Agagagagg- mmmm- cheese! ;)

Well, welcome Dandan1 !

I'm very pleased to see you joins us here... At the Wonderful World of ADISC!

I'm sorry about the troll-drama issue that I've read about!

I have to say though, I for one am very pleased with the turn-out here!

Let's see... cars (I like cars), motorcycles (I like those too) and, whiskey... yep...

Say, what cheese, would you recommend with what whiskey? I mostly like beer or, scotch though, I'm not up on my whiskey...

I haven't been on a bike, in a number of years... mostly, i remember that almost no-one in a car.... sees you in time (if at all) and, that was before everyone was pack'n phones ... (smart, my a$$) ;)

Anyway, care to talk about your rides?

Again, Welcome aboard!
-Marka

Hi Marka

The cheese would be different for each whisky, and everyone's tastes are different so it's usually a trial and error event!

Currently drive a VW Polo and ride a 1983 Yamaha RS200 - and yeah, no one in a car sees you when you're on a bike!

Maxx said:
Good craft beer is my preferred poison.

As long as it isn't mud.. I swear some of those porters and stouts taste like alcohol infused mud.

Maxx said:
Emphasis on the word good.

I know a lot of people who love that sip-able mud.

Its all about the Halloumi for me ...halloumi or go home :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back