Not open for further replies.

Dandan1

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi everyone I'm Dan.

Not got much to say here since it's a 1st post, although I'm sure I'll get to know you all well!

Ask me about: Anything iPhone related, cars, motorcycles, cheese and whisky.

MsClara

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
Hi everyone I'm Dan.

Not got much to say here since it's a 1st post, although I'm sure I'll get to know you all well!

Hello Dan, welcome to ADISC :)

OK, so I'll ask you about cheese... why cheese? is that a professional interest?

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hi everyone I'm Dan.

Welcome Dandan1! That was a short and sweet intro. What do you know about cheese?

Dandan1

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Haha I wouldn't say 'professional' interest, but it is an interest. For starters I'm a huge fan of eating cheese, although recently I've take to cooking some weird cheesy dishes (melted Stilton in a pan, cracked an egg over the to, had it in a sandwich with crispy bacon)

babybobby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone I'm Dan.

Welcome! Sorry about the troll on your thread. OP - what are your favorite diapers? Play fallout 4?

- - - Updated - - -

Can we get back to discussing cheese now?
mmmmmm....Brie

AlexTurnerIII

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Can we get back to discussing cheese now?

Yes we can my good sir! I love cheese, I've been making macaroni with that lovely cheese hand made at a market near my house and some local Gouda. It is really good.

I love trying new cheese, recommend any good adventures cheeses?

Dandan1

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Tbh I don't have a favourite, yet.

Sure do! Stopped for now though since I just bought Just Cause 3 :)

AlexTurnerIII

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Tbh I don't have a favourite, yet.

Sure do! Stopped for now though since I just bought Just Cause 3 :)

I played so much just cause 2, I ought to buy 3, is it as good? I heard they made the map size smaller.

Dandan1

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I played so much just cause 2, I ought to buy 3, is it as good? I heard they made the map size smaller.

I couldn't say, it's been a long time since I've played 2! I'm sure it'll turn out to be roughly the same game as 2 was but with more explosions.

M

Marka

Did somebody say Brie and Gouda? (What's that sound that Homer Simpson make about doughnuts?) Agagagagg- mmmm- cheese! ;)

Well, welcome Dandan1 !

I'm very pleased to see you joins us here... At the Wonderful World of ADISC!

I'm sorry about the troll-drama issue that I've read about!

I have to say though, I for one am very pleased with the turn-out here!

Let's see... cars (I like cars), motorcycles (I like those too) and, whiskey... yep...

Say, what cheese, would you recommend with what whiskey? I mostly like beer or, scotch though, I'm not up on my whiskey...

I haven't been on a bike, in a number of years... mostly, i remember that almost no-one in a car.... sees you in time (if at all) and, that was before everyone was pack'n phones ... (smart, my a$$) ;)

Anyway, care to talk about your rides?

Again, Welcome aboard!
-Marka

Dandan1

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Did somebody say Brie and Gouda? (What's that sound that Homer Simpson make about doughnuts?) Agagagagg- mmmm- cheese! ;)

Well, welcome Dandan1 !

I'm very pleased to see you joins us here... At the Wonderful World of ADISC!

I'm sorry about the troll-drama issue that I've read about!

I have to say though, I for one am very pleased with the turn-out here!

Let's see... cars (I like cars), motorcycles (I like those too) and, whiskey... yep...

Say, what cheese, would you recommend with what whiskey? I mostly like beer or, scotch though, I'm not up on my whiskey...

I haven't been on a bike, in a number of years... mostly, i remember that almost no-one in a car.... sees you in time (if at all) and, that was before everyone was pack'n phones ... (smart, my a$$) ;)

Anyway, care to talk about your rides?

Again, Welcome aboard!
-Marka

Hi Marka

The cheese would be different for each whisky, and everyone's tastes are different so it's usually a trial and error event!

Currently drive a VW Polo and ride a 1983 Yamaha RS200 - and yeah, no one in a car sees you when you're on a bike!

M

Marka

Hi Marka

The cheese would be different for each whisky, and everyone's tastes are different so it's usually a trial and error event!

Currently drive a VW Polo and ride a 1983 Yamaha RS200 - and yeah, no one in a car sees you when you're on a bike!

Thanks, Dandan1
I've never heard of the VW Polo till now... I think I would like to get a so-called "Smart Car" some day myself...

Nice classic bike! Personally, I do favor Yamaha, for it's bikes (and pianos ;) ) I'll drive a Honda car, I don't care as much for their bikes... GoldWings aside perhaps but, those aren't bikes... they're two-wheeled cars-lol

I have (no longer running) I think a 1991 Yamaha Riva 125Z, with the windshield-faring and in the black and gold... laid it down twice, both times for cars... One riding me on a left turn-out, the other was oncoming... I parked in a culvert and landed on my back on the embankment... Fun times! I went so far as to ride year-round, Gore-tex and heated helmet... I built the heater assembly... It would do 70MPH yet, with those small of wheels... it got a bit sketchy...

Before I wound up in such physically poor shape... I was going to get a yamaha 600 Virago... I liked the classic design and, more than enough power for what I needed...

So, personal tastes aside... what whiskey do you favor the most?

Thank you,
-Marka

M

Maxx

Can't think about cheese without an image of John Cleese popping into my head.

Not much of a whiskey drinker. Have one with Junior now and then, but only if Mrs. Maxx is driving. Good craft beer is my preferred poison.

Status
Not open for further replies.