• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gift

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
Guess i gonna say hello here. yes i am cheating a little bit ;)

1) Hello! Who are you?

Greetings, i am gift, going to study Media and Communication Design in the new year, quite shy (so this coming to these forums has been on my mind for a while) and overall also a happy person.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

Well what else would i be interested here? i will be honest i had yet no chance to buy any diapers or AB/DL stuff.
but i have a few friends been into it which i have been talking for a while with and so on. my interest in, at least trying it out, has grown, so i am quite new to this. but will once i have the chance for it to try it out.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

Guess one of my biggest interests are video games and anime, other than that i like all kinds of sports and watching a lot of that. Also i draw stuff, have a small not very well know little Tumblr site mostly filled with "My little Pony" fan stuff and drawings from me. other than that, i like to hang out with friends and just talk. :)

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

I am mostly looking for people to talk with, maybe finding like minded new friends and contacts and getting more comfortable with this special interest i guess.

So that's it for now.

Reactions: Deleted member 29386
Ding, Ding, Ding! We have a winner! That's not cheating at all! This is exactly the kind of intro we like to see! Welcome to the site! I guess what sticks out in your intro is the MLP fan stuff. Lots of fans here (not me). And you have friends that you know are AB/DL? Are they members here, too? If not, bring this site up to them. The more the merrier here!

thanks for the welcoming, and no i don't think any of them are here, also yes i noticed there are several mlp fans here :D
well, i hope i won't be too quiet here. :)

gift said:

We like participation, but you can be as quiet or noisy here as you want to be. My philosophy is it's better to be quiet sometimes so you can listen better. ;)

gift said:
thanks for the welcoming, and no i don't think any of them are here, also yes i noticed there are several mlp fans here :D

What is MLP? Oh! And welcome! :)

MLP stands for My little Pony. and thanks, yes i am more of an listener really :D

gift said:
MLP stands for My little Pony. and thanks, yes i am more of an listener really :D

I sse :) Never knew that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back