• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesrocks

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
hi all im really new to this forum thing (this is my first ever I've joined or posted on) so bare with me im here to make friends, advice and to hear your experiences. i live in kent england im engaged with 2 kids. i cant really think of anything else to put so il end it there

jamesrocks said:
hi all im really new to this forum thing (this is my first ever I've joined or posted on) so bare with me im here to make friends, advice and to hear your experiences. i live in kent england im engaged with 2 kids. i cant really think of anything else to put so il end it there

Hello and welcome to the site. I think you'll enjoy us here. I hope you'll feel comfortable enough to join in the threads. Are there anythings in your life outside of diapers that you enjoy doing? I like to both read and write stories and have one running here at the moment, "The House at the End of the Road". I'm a professional musician, trained in church music, a degree in organ performance, but I probably play more piano than organ.

hi dogboy lucky you i cant even play the spoons lol i used to do a lot of reading when i was younger as i was in hospital alot . i enjoy a bit of engineering and taking things apart just for fun to see how they work other than that just normal day to day stuff like looking after my kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back