• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdr33

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Greetings!

After a while as a lurker here it seemed like it was time to finally post something. I have had an interest in diapers for almost as long as I can remember and have worn occasionally but mostly enjoy reading diaper stories. Right now I think I am trying to understand this part of me a bit more.
I work as a program director for a community-based non-profit in an inner-city area of where I live. I probably allow work to take up too much of my time, but I enjoy what I do and being able to help families each day.
I am a big sports fan, especially baseball and hockey, the Nationals and Devils being my teams. I also am a big college hockey guy. One of my newest interests is running, I ran my first 5k not too long ago and am looking to keep building on that.

Hello bdr33 and welcome to the group.

This is a very nice introduction.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back