• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdr33

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Greetings!

After a while as a lurker here it seemed like it was time to finally post something. I have had an interest in diapers for almost as long as I can remember and have worn occasionally but mostly enjoy reading diaper stories. Right now I think I am trying to understand this part of me a bit more.
I work as a program director for a community-based non-profit in an inner-city area of where I live. I probably allow work to take up too much of my time, but I enjoy what I do and being able to help families each day.
I am a big sports fan, especially baseball and hockey, the Nationals and Devils being my teams. I also am a big college hockey guy. One of my newest interests is running, I ran my first 5k not too long ago and am looking to keep building on that.

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello bdr33 and welcome to the group.

This is a very nice introduction.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Status
Not open for further replies.