• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwistXL

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey everyone :)
Iv been gone for awhile and very busy. Iv got some time now to go back and explore the ABDL world :D so im back for a bit.

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hey everyone :)
Iv been gone for awhile and very busy. Iv got some time now to go back and explore the ABDL world :D so im back for a bit.

Welcome back TwistXL! For newer members like me - end there have been a lot lately - please refresh our memories on your non-AB/DL interests.

Internet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome back to the site! Maybe you could tell us a little more about yourself?

TwistXL

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Well... I moved out and am just starting to get moved into my new place. and its going to be great because ill be able to wear my diapers soooooo much more :) Iv been ordering a few just stocking up waiting to move out of this apartment. when I'm not doing my ABDL things, im either running, or playing xbox with friends. I'm a big time paintballer, I am on a tournament team so thats really fun also.

Dagon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Great, nothing like having your own pad for diaper time!

Status
Not open for further replies.