• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrstystarr

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Hi my name is Christy. I live in rural South Georgia. I'm a 40 year old straight married maleI've been a crossdresser since I was 12. Around 6 mounts ago something made me want to try diapers. After purchasing a bag of depends and sleeping in one, I'm hooked!

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Welcome Christystarr! We're glad you're here! Those diapers are an addictive thing, aren't they? I started with Depends too but found the adult diapers much more comfy. I see in your profile you like formula one driving. Do you have a favorite driver you follow? Which Georgia football team do you follow?

Chrstystarr

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
It's nice to meet you. Alonso's the best driver on the grid at the moment and I usually pull for the Scudiria. I went to a d2 school Valdosta state and I try to attend all home games.
I'm looking into buying some better diapers, but I need some advice on what to purchase.

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Nothing wrong with a d2 school. If I lived closer to my alma mater, I would definitely go to all the home games. Basketball, too.

My favorite diaper is the Tena Slip Maxi. There is a huge amount of diaper reviews HERE - I'm sure there might be one or two that will get your attention. The best ones seem to be the mail order ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.