• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowblind

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Hey everyone.

So this is the first time I've ventured into a forum of this kind. Guess I never had the confidence to do it before.

I'm a friendly kind of guy with interests in music (listening and writing), politics, spirituality and many other areas. I also happen to be a dl and have a slight sissy side as well.

Would be nice to finally meet some people with similar interests and hopefully make some friends.

All the best.

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hey everyone.

So this is the first time I've ventured into a forum of this kind. Guess I never had the confidence to do it before.

I'm a friendly kind of guy with interests in music (listening and writing), politics, spirituality and many other areas. I also happen to be a dl and have a slight sissy side as well.

Would be nice to finally meet some people with similar interests and hopefully make some friends.

All the best.

Welcome snowblind! What kind of instrument do you play?

perlFerret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
Greetings! I play guitar and Chapman Stick myself and am learning the organ (and building one!).

snowblind

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Welcome snowblind! What kind of instrument do you play?

I play guitar, mainly acoustic these days and also dabble a bit with tenor banjo. My main thing at the moment is learning to sing though?

Do you play anything zipperless?

- - - Updated - - -

Greetings! I play guitar and Chapman Stick myself and am learning the organ (and building one!).

Whoa just looked up chapman stick. It looks amazing. What's it like to play?

I imagine building an organ is an interesting project.

perlFerret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
I play guitar, mainly acoustic these days and also dabble a bit with tenor banjo. My main thing at the moment is learning to sing though?

- - - Updated - - -

Whoa just looked up chapman stick. It looks amazing. What's it like to play?

I imagine building an organ is an interesting project.
Chapman Stick is fun to play even though I suck at it lol. It's more like a piano than a guitar. Building an organ is very tedious and fiddly and there' s a TON of math involved in every step but it's teaching me woodworking quickly because there's little margin for error.

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent

No I don't. I just have an admiration of musicians as I love music of all kinds.

SissyDLE

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Snowblind,

Welcome from another DL (with a slight Sissy / LG side...)

Is you LG a distinct personality (do you regress?) or is she like mine, playfully sitting on my shoulder influencing me at times... Like when I'm buying shirts! (i have quite a number of pink shirts...)

DLE

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome to ADISC. Favourite nappy if you don't mind me asking? This is a understanding, comforting (when need be) and friendly place so worry not. Welcome again. bringmesunshine

snowblind

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Chapman Stick is fun to play even though I suck at it lol. It's more like a piano than a guitar. Building an organ is very tedious and fiddly and there' s a TON of math involved in every step but it's teaching me woodworking quickly because there's little margin for error.

Ahhh the math would destroy me. Not my strong point by a long shot. Out of curiosity what kind of organ are you building?

- - - Updated - - -

No I don't. I just have an admiration of musicians as I love music of all kinds.

Cool. I have a pretty eclectic taste in music myself. From metal to country and most things in between.

FlowwolF

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Welcome here :)
What kind of music do you listen to?

snowblind

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Snowblind,

Welcome from another DL (with a slight Sissy / LG side...)

Is you LG a distinct personality (do you regress?) or is she like mine, playfully sitting on my shoulder influencing me at times... Like when I'm buying shirts! (i have quite a number of pink shirts...)

DLE

Hey SissyDLE.

My Sissy side tends to creep up on me every now and then when I'm not expecting it. It'll lay dormant and all of a sudden it kicks in. So I guess a bit like you in that respect.

Regression isn't really my thing tbh. I just love the dl side.

Yay for the pink shirts hehe.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to ADISC. Favourite nappy if you don't mind me asking? This is a understanding, comforting (when need be) and friendly place so worry not. Welcome again. bringmesunshine

Hi bringmesunshine.

I don't have much choice where I live and mail order is a no no at the moment so I can only get tena super.

That said I do really like the abena x plus brand which I managed to get once before.

What's your favourite?

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome here :)
What kind of music do you listen to?

Hi FlowwolF and thanks for the welcome.

I like loads of music. Country, Folk, Metal, Rock, Reggae. Most things to be honest. I saw Black Sabbath on 4th July which has knocked Lynyrd Skynyrd of the no1 live gig spot for me.

What music are you into?

perlFerret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
Ahhh the math would destroy me. Not my strong point by a long shot. Out of curiosity what kind of organ are you building?

- - - Updated - - -

Cool. I have a pretty eclectic taste in music myself. From metal to country and most things in between.
30 rank, 2 manual American standard pipe organ. Average 2.5" wc of wind, ~1400 pipes. Mostly wood built by me. So far I have the math done for the rough work and am working on windchest, valve action, stop action, and combination action designs. Leaning toward direct electric everything with computer memory combination action but I haven't ruled out a hybrid of direct electric and tracker actions. I'll post schematics as I finish them.

FlowwolF

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I like loads of music. Country, Folk, Metal, Rock, Reggae. Most things to be honest. I saw Black Sabbath on 4th July which has knocked Lynyrd Skynyrd of the no1 live gig spot for me.

What music are you into?

I´m more the metal way, rarely anything else. Which didn´t means I don´t listen to other musicgenres too. But not quiet as often :)

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey SissyDLE.

My Sissy side tends to creep up on me every now and then when I'm not expecting it. It'll lay dormant and all of a sudden it kicks in. So I guess a bit like you in that respect.

Regression isn't really my thing tbh. I just love the dl side.

Yay for the pink shirts hehe.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi bringmesunshine.

I don't have much choice where I live and mail order is a no no at the moment so I can only get tena super.

That said I do really like the abena x plus brand which I managed to get once before.

What's your favourite?

- - - Updated - - -

Hi FlowwolF and thanks for the welcome.

What music are you into?
Loved Tena Slip Maxi's and will do till my back log runs out...but they're going cloth-backed exclusively so sad face...because of all that I'm trying to get a new fave and at the moment my crotch really likes UK Attends Slip Regular Pluses - however they have have a double-tape system (not entirely cool with me) and there's a brand out there called Formacare which are like (the classic departing) Tena's. Now Formacare's are only available via online shernannygins but I'm really tempted! bringmesunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.