• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PottyOrGame

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
Hey everyone. The reason I put the question mark is the last site like this I joined was 100% a ghost town. So, I thought I would see what was what here. I like to roller blade and never get bored of playing on my computer. What I am hoping to get here is basically just some people who are like me. (Can you tell I used the cheat sheet?)

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Hi there. ADISC is an active site, so there's always something to read and/or comment on. Enjoy your stay!

DitziGermanShepard

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Hello, I would love to know more about you and what brought here to ADISC :D

PottyOrGame

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
What brought me here was just wanting to find a community. I don't know anyone who shares this, so the internet seemed a good place to start.

Fascinating

Fascinating Lady - Fantastic in Plastic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Hello! Welcome! No ghost town here. We are so glad to have you. Got to run though I am on my 10 minute break from work.

SissyDLE

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Potty,

Welcome!

Absolutely no Ghost Town here. What you will find are a warm, approachable and accepting group of people. This is a real support group, one that has helped my confidence in who I am and made me feel welcome.

I see that you list yourself as a Sissy/LG, can you let us know a little bit about your persona and what you want while you are here? My Sissy/LG persona is quite pink and frilly, just pre-teen and loves Katy Perry... I'm also a DL which is 90% of who I am but the Sissy/Little will just not be denied! (Show me the pretty dresses and ponies!)

DLE.

PottyOrGame

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
What I want from this is just friends. Someone I can rp with from time to time, but never anything irl. As for my little, I don't really know. Not a lot of experience yet.

SissyDLE

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Well, you are very welcome.

Hunt around the forums and get a feel for the place. Jump in when you feel ready.

DLE.

SissyDLE

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
No problem, you've probably figured out that we are a good bunch.

Have you looked at the roleplay forum yet? http://www.adisc.org/forum/roleplay/

Not only that but there is live chat as well.

How do you characterize your little persona?

DLE

Status
Not open for further replies.