• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madmartigan

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello! new here. Been a diaper lover for 18+ years. Glad to be part of this site!

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello Madmartigan and welcome to the group

Could would please take a moment and tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome to the group.

Fascinating

Fascinating Lady - Fantastic in Plastic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Welcome! Would love to get to know you better.
F.L.

Madmartigan

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

Well as I said, I am Madmartigan and have been a DL for 18+ years I believe. I started getting interested in them when I was 10 or 11? Something like that haha. Even though in my profile is says I am an adult baby that is incorrect and must edit that portion of my profile. I do enjoy some aspects of it I suppose but I'm first and foremost a DL. My favorite diapers are the Tena slip lines (plus, supers or the maxis) although i have probably tried dozens and dozens of different kinds. I LOVE trying and experiencing new diapers :) but as I've said, nothing compares to the Tena slip line!. My current girlfriend is extremely supportive and encourages me to pursue my interests in them. I am very lucky to have found someone so understanding and open minded. There doesn't seem to be anything quite like getting wrapped up in a clean, fresh diaper :) Anyone care to share a little blurb about themselves as well?

- Madmartigan

Status
Not open for further replies.