• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

HushedSnow

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
Hi. Im from Appomattox va. Hope to make some friends on here.

Well, hello there individual81! If you looking to make some friends I would start by sharing some of your interests with us so you can find others who relate to them.
And as always, I look forward to hearing from you.

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi. Im from Appomattox va. Hope to make some friends on here.

Hello individual81 and welcome to the group.

You definitely live in an area with very significant history ties.

Could you take a moment and tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome to the group.

individual81

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Well I am a big history fan as a matter of fact and I love that Virginia has a lot of rich history. Im also a big music fan. Mostly country and rock. I like to garden also.

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Well I am a big history fan as a matter of fact and I love that Virginia has a lot of rich history. Im also a big music fan. Mostly country and rock. I like to garden also.

Hi individual1! What does your garden grow? :) Being a history buff and living in Virginia I bet you know a lot about Civil War history. Have you ever done any re-enactments, live or with figures?

Status
Not open for further replies.