• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

trentoss101

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
hi everyone I am new to this and I enjoy been an abdl but I have not been able to meet anyone that enjoys it [Removed] I would like to make some friends that are abdl thankyou ":)

Last edited by a moderator:

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello trentoss101 and welcome to the group.

Could you please take some time and tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome to the site. Usually we share some of our interest areas. That way, members get to know you by sharing their interests. That seems the best way to meet members on this site, though the meeting is via writing. This isn't a meet up site per se, but first and foremost, a support site, and a place we share one major interest; diapers.

HushedSnow

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
Oh hello! And of course I say welcome to you! I cant wait too see more from you later on, friend.

LilCoyote

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
hi everyone I am new to this and I enjoy been an abdl but I have not been able to meet anyone that enjoys it. I would like to make some friends that are abdl thankyou ":)

Hi Trentoss101, welcome to the community. I see in your profile you like surfing. So is that internet surfing or surfing in the ocean? Either way, both are fun. Hope to see you around.

Status
Not open for further replies.