• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi,

My name is Kelly - I'm an outgoing, fun loving young lady who works in local government. I am really pleased to have found this site because I thought I was alone. I have been interested in wearing diapers for as long as I can remember but I think it first started at sleepovers where I would often have an accident and would be put in stay dry pants by frustrated mothers.

I really like reading in my spare time, I've also tried writing short stories but they aren't very good. A also like sports and run a fair bit and enjoy swimming.

I'm looking to chat, talk and connect with others who are like me so that I can understand more about myself and share experiences with others

Hope to hear from lots of you

Waldo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Welcome to ADISC! Hope you figure out how everything works quickly, and find what you're looking for!

Millbay

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Private
Hi there
Welcome to the community from a UK DL. I too thought I was alone until I found this fab community. We are all different and adapt to being a DL in our own way with the support of others here. My biggest tip is to not to be afraid and embrase all that comes with being a DL. I did and am in a happy place now.

kopykat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Welcome

This is a great place full of nice and welcoming people. am so happy I found this website really has helped me accept my self. Hope you have a great time here.

mrtowtruck76

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome Kelly, I'm glad you found us, you most definitely are not alone. What kind of short stories do you write ? I used to write poetry but I lost that skill many years ago.

MrHappy69

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi Kelly, and welcome from a fellow Londoner!
As everyone says above, it really does seem to be a friendly place here.
Looking forward to seeing more of your posts, and maybe even your stories.

Best wishes.

Kelly

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Thanks for the lovely welcomes - when I'm feeling brave (in a diaper) I'll try a story - it will need some editing

ozbub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Good luck with your writing and welcome to this remarkable place. You certainly will learn a great deal about our rather unique trait and that will help you to feel so much more comfortable about yourself.

Puppyluvs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Carer
Heya Kelly, welcome to ADISC, hope you enjoy your time here!

I also work in local government here in NZ :)

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello Kelly, Welcome to ADISC,

If you don't mind me asking - is that you in your profile pic'/thumbnail? If it is that is very brave of you! I can't wait to discover more about you via reading your posts and of course if you want to know anything about anyone on here you'll probably get answers - on here you can end up feeling so excepted it calms and relaxes you into talking loads - for the better of course! Welcome once again.

Kelly

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
If you don't mind me asking - is that you in your profile pic'/thumbnail? If it is that is very brave of you!

I certainly don't mind you asking :)

Alas it is not me, although, I think this girl would look very cute in a diaper! Maybe one day I'll be confident enough to reveal the real me!

Status
Not open for further replies.