• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
My name's Mario, I am 17 years old and I live in Baja California, Mexico (although I was born in Spain, lived a few years in there and then moved to Baja). I am a DL since I was young and I am really proud of being one (although really scared of people finding about it, but it's a risk I take). I find most of the AB/DL's to be really interesting people (the rest, may as well be hungry-perverts or idiots, no offense to anyone though). Anyway, putting the fetish out of the topic for a bit, I'm just a High School student who likes to hang out with his friends, playing videogames and a lot more. I also like listening music, I always try to find new genres I can listen to, but generally, I listen hard rock, metal (thrash, old-school heavy or speed <3), metalcore and progressive (Dream Theater, Rush, Pink Floyd, Bread, etc.). I also have other hobbies and interests but I don't want to make such a long introduction, so if you want to talk about anything and stuff, PM or add me to your MSN or whatever. See you around =).

Last edited:

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Welcome to ADISC!

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
Private
Another Metallica fan. Yessssssssssss.

Just wait'll mm3 gets here, he named all his computers after their songs :p

Welcome to ADISC, have a great time... and do check out the wiki :)

--Danny :ninja:

Role
Diaper Lover
@Kovalchuk: Thanks =).

@DannyTheNinja: Thanks man, I have barely checked the forums and I found this community quite an interesting one. If you want you can add me to MSN so we chat about our musical interests (yes, Metallica's included :p) or any other subject. I'll make sure I check out the wiki. See you around the site =).

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Lots of beaches? Looking at a map, Baja California always seemed to me to be the most interesting feature of North America.

Anyway, welcome to ADISC. I hope you enjoy your stay :smile1:

Role
Diaper Lover
@Tsendo:XD!

Didn't understood what you ment the first time I read your post, wow XD.

Thanks =) I am enjoying the site, that's for sure.

And I'll have to say Merry Christmas everyone, off-topic yeah but I couldn't resist :p

Role
Diaper Lover
hola motorbreaht, he leido que naciste en españ.. que bueno.. en que parte naciste?

Hi motorbreat, i was read that u borth in Spain.. that´s cool... in what part did u born?

Role
Diaper Lover
hola motorbreaht, he leido que naciste en españ.. que bueno.. en que parte naciste?

Hi motorbreat, i was read that u borth in Spain.. that´s cool... in what part did u born?
Naci en Tenerife, vivi ahi 2 o 3 años y luego nos mudamos a Barcelona =) ya luego me mude a Baja California (cuando tenia 8 años), puedes decir que ya me "Mexicanice", si la palabra de perdida existe. =)

I was born in Tenerife, I lived in there around 2 or 3 years and then we moved to Barcelona =) later then we moved to Baja (when I was 8 years old), you could say I already "Mexicanized", if that word even exists. =)

Role
Diaper Lover
ah que bueno, yo soy del norte de españa, te gustaria que chateasemos?

ah that´s cool, I am from North of Spain, Would u like we can chat?

Role
Diaper Lover
ah que bueno, yo soy del norte de españa, te gustaria que chateasemos?

ah that´s cool, I am from North of Spain, Would u like we can chat?
¡Claro!, pero de momento por PM's porque MSN no tienen instalado en este cyber (ando de vacaciones), pero agregame de todos modos =)

Sure!, but right now just PM's because they don't have MSN installed in this Cyber (I'm out for vacations), but go ahead and add me =).

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Muy bein! Espanol hablan ninos! Yo habla pequeto espanol, pro que aprendo a las mi trabajar.

Very good! Spanish speaking kids! I speak a little spanish, because I learned at my job.

I hope I got everything right, my spanish speaking is better than my spanish spelling! :laugh:

Anyways welcome to our community mario! I hope you enjoy it here!

D

Deleted member 221

you could say I already "Mexicanized", if that word even exists. =)
it make sense,since i lived in poland for 4 and a half months(for a holiday when i say 10), andyou could say i "polandized",as i even thaught in polish and found i hard to start speaking in english without a HEAVY accent for a while :p
Another Metallica fan. Yessssssssssss.

Just wait'll mm3 gets here, he named all his computers after their songs :p

Welcome to ADISC, have a great time... and do check out the wiki :)

--Danny :ninja:
actually,wait till metal gets here,and how many computers does that mean mm3 has?lol ive only got 3 computers,ones named "SolidBoss" (my gaming pc)and the other ones just a server "mazserver",and a lappy XD

and welcome

Role
Diaper Lover
@Eclipse: Your Spanish is going really good =) considering that it's what you are learning from experience (at your job, attending customers), I personally find it quite hard to learn it that way. Thanks, I am really liking the site...AND the chat =).

@Mazza: You live in Poland? I so want to go there T_T, Anyway thanks =).

Role
Diaper Lover
¡Claro!, pero de momento por PM's porque MSN no tienen instalado en este cyber (ando de vacaciones), pero agregame de todos modos =)

Sure!, but right now just PM's because they don't have MSN installed in this Cyber (I'm out for vacations), but go ahead and add me =).
Pero y donde te añado si aun no me dijiste tu msn ajajajaja

But.... how i add u if u don´t say me ur msn hahahahhaha

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
@Eclipse: Your Spanish is going really good =) considering that it's what you are learning from experience (at your job, attending customers), I personally find it quite hard to learn it that way. Thanks, I am really liking the site...AND the chat
Tankies! I try and keep trying to learn more!

Status
Not open for further replies.