• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My name's Mario, I am 17 years old and I live in Baja California, Mexico (although I was born in Spain, lived a few years in there and then moved to Baja). I am a DL since I was young and I am really proud of being one (although really scared of people finding about it, but it's a risk I take). I find most of the AB/DL's to be really interesting people (the rest, may as well be hungry-perverts or idiots, no offense to anyone though). Anyway, putting the fetish out of the topic for a bit, I'm just a High School student who likes to hang out with his friends, playing videogames and a lot more. I also like listening music, I always try to find new genres I can listen to, but generally, I listen hard rock, metal (thrash, old-school heavy or speed <3), metalcore and progressive (Dream Theater, Rush, Pink Floyd, Bread, etc.). I also have other hobbies and interests but I don't want to make such a long introduction, so if you want to talk about anything and stuff, PM or add me to your MSN or whatever. See you around =).

Last edited:

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
Another Metallica fan. Yessssssssssss.

Just wait'll mm3 gets here, he named all his computers after their songs :p

Welcome to ADISC, have a great time... and do check out the wiki :)

--Danny :ninja:

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
@Kovalchuk: Thanks =).

@DannyTheNinja: Thanks man, I have barely checked the forums and I found this community quite an interesting one. If you want you can add me to MSN so we chat about our musical interests (yes, Metallica's included :p) or any other subject. I'll make sure I check out the wiki. See you around the site =).

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Lots of beaches? Looking at a map, Baja California always seemed to me to be the most interesting feature of North America.

Anyway, welcome to ADISC. I hope you enjoy your stay :smile1:

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
@Tsendo:XD!

Didn't understood what you ment the first time I read your post, wow XD.

Thanks =) I am enjoying the site, that's for sure.

And I'll have to say Merry Christmas everyone, off-topic yeah but I couldn't resist :p

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
hola motorbreaht, he leido que naciste en españ.. que bueno.. en que parte naciste?

Hi motorbreat, i was read that u borth in Spain.. that´s cool... in what part did u born?

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
hola motorbreaht, he leido que naciste en españ.. que bueno.. en que parte naciste?

Hi motorbreat, i was read that u borth in Spain.. that´s cool... in what part did u born?

Naci en Tenerife, vivi ahi 2 o 3 años y luego nos mudamos a Barcelona =) ya luego me mude a Baja California (cuando tenia 8 años), puedes decir que ya me "Mexicanice", si la palabra de perdida existe. =)

I was born in Tenerife, I lived in there around 2 or 3 years and then we moved to Barcelona =) later then we moved to Baja (when I was 8 years old), you could say I already "Mexicanized", if that word even exists. =)

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
ah que bueno, yo soy del norte de españa, te gustaria que chateasemos?

ah that´s cool, I am from North of Spain, Would u like we can chat?

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
ah que bueno, yo soy del norte de españa, te gustaria que chateasemos?

ah that´s cool, I am from North of Spain, Would u like we can chat?

¡Claro!, pero de momento por PM's porque MSN no tienen instalado en este cyber (ando de vacaciones), pero agregame de todos modos =)

Sure!, but right now just PM's because they don't have MSN installed in this Cyber (I'm out for vacations), but go ahead and add me =).

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Muy bein! Espanol hablan ninos! Yo habla pequeto espanol, pro que aprendo a las mi trabajar.

Very good! Spanish speaking kids! I speak a little spanish, because I learned at my job.

I hope I got everything right, my spanish speaking is better than my spanish spelling! :laugh:

Anyways welcome to our community mario! I hope you enjoy it here!

D

Deleted member 221

you could say I already "Mexicanized", if that word even exists. =)
it make sense,since i lived in poland for 4 and a half months(for a holiday when i say 10), andyou could say i "polandized",as i even thaught in polish and found i hard to start speaking in english without a HEAVY accent for a while :p
Another Metallica fan. Yessssssssssss.

Just wait'll mm3 gets here, he named all his computers after their songs :p

Welcome to ADISC, have a great time... and do check out the wiki :)

--Danny :ninja:
actually,wait till metal gets here,and how many computers does that mean mm3 has?lol ive only got 3 computers,ones named "SolidBoss" (my gaming pc)and the other ones just a server "mazserver",and a lappy XD

and welcome

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
@Eclipse: Your Spanish is going really good =) considering that it's what you are learning from experience (at your job, attending customers), I personally find it quite hard to learn it that way. Thanks, I am really liking the site...AND the chat =).

@Mazza: You live in Poland? I so want to go there T_T, Anyway thanks =).

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
¡Claro!, pero de momento por PM's porque MSN no tienen instalado en este cyber (ando de vacaciones), pero agregame de todos modos =)

Sure!, but right now just PM's because they don't have MSN installed in this Cyber (I'm out for vacations), but go ahead and add me =).

Pero y donde te añado si aun no me dijiste tu msn ajajajaja

But.... how i add u if u don´t say me ur msn hahahahhaha

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
@Eclipse: Your Spanish is going really good =) considering that it's what you are learning from experience (at your job, attending customers), I personally find it quite hard to learn it that way. Thanks, I am really liking the site...AND the chat

Tankies! I try and keep trying to learn more!

Status
Not open for further replies.