• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seinfeldfan77

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Howdy everyone,
My name is Gil i am 36 yrs old and live in a desert EL Paso TX.
I was in the military for 11 yrs and recently got medically discharged from active service. I have seen this forumn in the past as a guest and thought it's time to take the plunge and try to be a part of this awesome community.

I currently work for the Army as a civilian and have been married for just over a year. My wife is aware of my DL-ism and its been wonderful.
My other interests include hunting, martial arts, video editing and of course MMA, and the NFL.

I have been a DL for a very long time and my favorite diapers are the Attends from the 90's. I hope to have fun interaction here and hope to benefit this place.

adios amigos!

Gil

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello Gil. Welcome to the group and Thank You for my freedom.

This is a very nice intro.

Texas, Football and Hunting; is that not the definition of a redundancy?

Welcome to the group.

Seinfeldfan77

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Egor, thank you for the warm welcome. Yes texas, hunting and football are mandatory down here lol. I actually haven't been hunting in 5 yrs so I hope to go this year.

You're quite welcome for thanking me for my service. The army has given me so much and I was honored to serve.

Anyway thanks again and I'll be posting around lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.