• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexi

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello guys, my name is lexi, I'm 16 years old, and I live in Utah. I have been a Diaper Lover for close to 4 years now. I have to apologize for my first post "letting go" that was not me posting, it was a very mean former friend of mine. He posted that silly nonsense because he was being mean, so we are no longer friends. Sorry I'm digressing. I enjoy reading, writing and playing the MMORPG World of Warcraft (WoW) in my spare time. For the most part I mostly keep to myself, but I would welcome the chance to talk to you all, who probably understand my lifestyle more than most. I look forward to posting and talking with you all soon!

As for my diaper history, I was diagnosed with uncontrollable bedwetting at age 12, and have been in diapers all night since. I started wearing a few weeks later during the daytime, and enjoyed it so much that I've done it ever since. So, I'm fully bladder/bowel IC.

Thanks,

Lexi

Sawaa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
You know what they say, MMORPG = Many Men Online, Role-Playing Girls~
Welcome to the forum!

Lexi

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Well Monkster, I have never honestly tried TB things, but perhaps I will, I'll let you all know if I do.

Thanks,

Lexi

Nickshadowfox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Carer
Hey welcome nice to meet some1 else who plays wow on the forums:smile:

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy your time here. Don't be shy, most people are nice around here. :D

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello and welcome... I hope you can find some friends here.

Status
Not open for further replies.