Hello!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexi

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Hello guys, my name is lexi, I'm 16 years old, and I live in Utah. I have been a Diaper Lover for close to 4 years now. I have to apologize for my first post "letting go" that was not me posting, it was a very mean former friend of mine. He posted that silly nonsense because he was being mean, so we are no longer friends. Sorry I'm digressing. I enjoy reading, writing and playing the MMORPG World of Warcraft (WoW) in my spare time. For the most part I mostly keep to myself, but I would welcome the chance to talk to you all, who probably understand my lifestyle more than most. I look forward to posting and talking with you all soon!

As for my diaper history, I was diagnosed with uncontrollable bedwetting at age 12, and have been in diapers all night since. I started wearing a few weeks later during the daytime, and enjoyed it so much that I've done it ever since. So, I'm fully bladder/bowel IC.

Thanks,

Lexi

Sawaa

Est. Contributor
Role
Sissy
You know what they say, MMORPG = Many Men Online, Role-Playing Girls~
Welcome to the forum!

Lexi

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Well Monkster, I have never honestly tried TB things, but perhaps I will, I'll let you all know if I do.

Thanks,

Lexi

GoodluckBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Hey welcome nice to meet some1 else who plays wow on the forums:smile:

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy your time here. Don't be shy, most people are nice around here. :D

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Hello and welcome... I hope you can find some friends here.

Status
Not open for further replies.