Hello :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sissyboyjames2

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
My Mistress told me about this site, and that I should start actively posting on here. So .... here I am! lol

I'm a 21 year old male, from MA..... I'm kinda a AB, but i'm not at times and as my name suggests, i'm a sissy. :sweatdrop:

I'm collared/owned/registered slave by Miss Chrissie :worshippy: or diaperedbabygirl on these forums.

I have no idea how i've gotten into diapers, I could always remember just liking the feeling of them.

I meet my owner/girlfriend Chrissy online back in Aug '07 and meet in person back in Jan '08. I love my Miss dearly, and will do anything for her :hug:

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Hello! Good to hear how much you love your mistress... Ummm....

Have fun on the forums!

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Welcome to site James :). Tell Chrissie I say hi :p

Shredder92

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
Hi - I could only wish to be that lucky, coz I'm only a teen I'm not allowed to be like that (according to the sites =]) but i just feel so good when looking a pics of sissy babies or reading tories about them - all I can say is, good on you mate, and that you are very luck to have found someone who likes this back, especially a girl =]

IncompleteDude

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Welcome to the site. You'll have to post a picture of your collars. :) Those are always cool to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.