hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome to ADISC. =O I hope you have a great time here. :3
But why don't you tell us more about yourself? Like, what are your hobbies, what kinda music do you like? Do you read? ^-^

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'm almost absolutely positively certain that there are a few users that could describe themselves in a similar way...

But anyway, welcome to the forums. Let me be the third person to ask you to share some more info about yourself :p Always a good place to start me thinks.

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome!

Please feel free to post and check out the Wiki and chat.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hiya and welcome, don't feel shy so post post post! I'm sure even if you don't want to indulge too much into who you are here, we can get a good sense if you post elsewhere, so feel free! :D

fifigal

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Little
Hi

Greetings and warm welcomes.In my very short time of being here,I have discovered that there are alot of exceptionally nice,friendly,and even quite brilliant people who post on this board,I am sure you will have fun here.You may want to consider joining the "Sissy" Social Group.(Curtsey)

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
Ok, you asked for it, well here goes.
I am 44 years old and been 'into wearing nappies' as long as i remember.
I had (both now dead) a lazy mother, and strict old fasioned father.
I was kept in nappies at night toll i was 8, as it was easier for my mother to nappy me than get me up and let me use the toilet! My father used to loose his temper and take it out on me, and hit me.
I hated wearing nappies when i had too, and really wanted them when they were not there.
I remember the humiliation, it was not so nice. If we want out for the day in the car, nappies were taken and offen i was nappied for the trip home, incase i fell asleep in the car. I remember going to my favorite Aunties, and having to wear a nappy as a punishment all that weekend. That was quite a regular thing, i would get thrashed off dad, then nappies from mum. Actually, the nappies were quite good at protecting my bottom from his thrashings!
Other humilating times were in the summer, i was always in bed about 6.30 pm, even at 17 years old i had to be in bed by 9pm, but when i was in nappies, i would see my friends outside playing and they offen saw me, nappied and in my pj's in my bedroom.
Now i crave nappies 24/7 and love to be wet.
Hope thats a better insite.

skinnypuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
That's a tragic tale, and I wouldn't want to have been the boy living through that. I see you've turned out reasonably well, though, Congratulations !

I also like the feeling of a wet diaper, but don't get to have the experience all that often. Maybe more during the summer, I can wear them outside a little more (other times they get really cold and uncomfortable).

Status
Not open for further replies.