Hello :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobotRock

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hi everyone. I'm 19 and I've been into diapers for a while. I haven't really embraced it though. I'm still trying to figure this whole thing out. Hope to meet some new people and have some good chats.

See you around. :)

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Welcome to the site n__n...I'm sure plenty of people here will be willing to help you with any questions you could have

Role
Private
Rock, Robot Rock
Rock, Robot Rock
Rock, Robot Rock
Rock, Robot Rock
Rock, Robot Rock
Rock, Robot Rock
Rock, Robot Rock
Rock, Robot Rock
Rock, Robot Rock
Rock, Robot Rock

<3 Daft Punk. Welcome to ADISC.

Orms Einbani

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
EMBRACE the Inner Padding... LOVE the inner padding... WET the inner padding!

Or, y'know, just browse around the site and be all kinds of happy that you found it.

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little, Carer
Yeah, what Orms said!!

RobotRock

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Lukie, you hit it right on the nose. I love Daft Punk!

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
*starts dancing* yeah, keep searching around and post any questions you have. we're all willing to help and you'll find your groove soon enough :p
hehe

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
hey mzkkbprmt, do the robot :p

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Welcome to adisc. Hope you have a good time. Makes sure to check out the wiki ,and blogs; both have links in the top left corner.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Hi everyone. I'm 19 and I've been into diapers for a while. I haven't really embraced it though. I'm still trying to figure this whole thing out. Hope to meet some new people and have some good chats.

See you around. :)
Welcome to ADISC. :D I know it's hard, but you might as well embrace it, because you'll have it for life! Have fun.

RobotRock

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Thank you again everyone! I'm slowly starting to embrace it now. Wearing every other night now. I've been wanting to find a baby diaper with tape that will fit me.

I wear the Large goodnites, but i want something with tape. Any help would be appreciated. :)

Oh and Error, I've seen that video numerous times. I want to try and do it myself. Looks too hard though.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
^ baby diapers will not fit you. What you are looking for are fitted briefs right? With tapes?
if you can, you can order from a large variety of websites. Some of my favorites are:
XP Medical - Incontinence Supplies
NorthShore Care Supply - Home Care Products and Scales
there are also fitted diapers made to look like baby diapers called "Bambinos" but I dont know where to get those, someone else can post the link.

If you can't order off the Internet, you can go to a pharmacy and look for fitted briefs.

Have fun on the forums!

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hey, Robot!

This interest/lifestyle/fetish can be pretty confusing... I'm sure you'll figure it out one day, but you will fit in here for sure, there is such a wide variety of people and interests that I'm sure you will find tons of things you'll enjoy!

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
yeah and you don't 'have' to do anything to fit in here. just know you're in company with supportive people.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Of course, Kite is right! I actually re-worded that post about 5 times to get it to something that I liked. Didn't want to make it seem like I was saying you had to do something specific to fit in, which, of course, is NOT the case!

Status
Not open for further replies.