Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovaSurf

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
Hey,

I'm a 19 year old male, bowel and bladder Incont. I live near Halifax, NS. in eastern Canada. I'm self-employed. I surf and bodyboard year round, own a 2007 Yamaha R1, hit me..up, not into TB/AB or Furry stuff.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Nice introduction...

Welcome to our community! I hope that you enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post anytime you'd like and to ask any qeustions, advice, or support you might need.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Hey... nice to meet ya. Were you born IC or a victim of an accident?

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Welcome... But you are dl - or not?? Some incon are, some aren't... Please tell us more of your cool hobbies. Or cold hobbies, as I imagine north east coast watersports must be. *Brrrr.*

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
Hi Nova, and welcome to our forums. Its good to see you posting here. Well, I guess I will see you around. Peace

NovaSurf

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
Welcome... But you are dl - or not?? Some incon are, some aren't... Please tell us more of your cool hobbies. Or cold hobbies, as I imagine north east coast watersports must be. *Brrrr.*
Not a DL but....so used to wearing.... I guess u can say I was the victim of accident, I was infected with a bacteria in same family as that damn flesh eating stuff. I lost control over my bowels first, then bladder.

yea....it's cold hobbies, water temp right now is around 38!!

Status
Not open for further replies.