• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.

mymullet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello, my name is Michael. I am 15. I would like to make some friends... cuz really... I've never had a friend who is a TB or likes wearing diapers like me. Really the friends I told, they dont even understand this part of me. I wet the bed till I was 13 and that is probably the main reason I am who I am. I hope I can be a friend. :D

pastrami

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome to Adisc, I'm positive you'll make many tb friends here :D

Also, do you really have a mullet? 0_o

mymullet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
not anymore. its just long hair down to my shoulders. lol. its just my nickname for everything.

KandiKit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
  6. Other
Welcome to the ADISC ! =)

EvaIlyxtra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
  5. Private
Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any hobbies or interests that you would like to share here? I hope you enjoy your time here and our supportive community! Peace and Love

mymullet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome to ADISC! Do you have any hobbies or interests that you would like to share here? I hope you enjoy your time here and our supportive community! Peace and Love

Thanks :D Well... Im an otaku. A gamer... and well I dunno... I guess thats me :D

pastrami

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome to the forum do not drink the water!

0_o too late for that

Anyways, I'm sure you'll see that there are a LOT of *b/dl gamers here (including myself), you should definitely like our community :D

wwetbed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello, my name is Michael. I am 15. I would like to make some friends... cuz really... I've never had a friend who is a TB or likes wearing diapers like me. Really the friends I told, they dont even understand this part of me. I wet the bed till I was 13 and that is probably the main reason I am who I am. I hope I can be a friend. :D

Hey man!! I know exactly what that feels like, i wet the bed (every night) till a few months after I turned 14.

Hope you love ADISC and can be an active participant here!

peace,

~ Will :)

Khaymen

Full Patch
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Welcome to the group.

Take a little time and look around to get a sense of who is who and what we do.
Most of us are trustworthy and will attempt to help you get by on here and protect you from yourself at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.