• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Babyizzy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
I'm izzy consider myself a cross-dressing diapersissy babygirl or diaperbaby princess I'm open to basically anything and everything weather if it's for me or not I'm open to suggestion only thing I know is bdsm isn't my thing during my time in army I was tortured for days for information till I thankfully got rescued I don't like talking about it but that's y instead of being strong aggressive constantly being a submissive sissy girl makes me feel like a different person like the real me not the one I use to be the diapers wetting them pacifier baby bottle being breastfed just finalizes being a sissy girl also sence of comfort security and relaxation from responsibility having to adult by getting up going bathroom I just go when where I please and a benefit they feel amazing

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome and enjoy

Welcome!

From a Fellow Vet; Thank You for Your Service!
Welcome and be welcomed to this amazing World of ADISC!
A truly wonderful place as near everyone hear is wearing diapers!
You will find ADISC a comfortable place to expand you understanding of the ABDL World!
Enjoy!

Welcome

Back