• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

diaperbutt09

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey! 32/male here. I've been lurking for a few months now and have been wanting to be more involved in posting and replying. I'm not incontinent but have had an overactive bladder since I was about 6 years old which doctors have always pointed to my anxiety as an answer. I started wearing diapers to cope as an adult and I ended up going 24/7. Feel free to DM me. I'm always open to making friends!

Reactions: diaperdude and Edgewater
diaperbutt09 said:
Hey! 32/male here. I've been lurking for a few months now and have been wanting to be more involved in posting and replying. I'm not incontinent but have had an overactive bladder since I was about 6 years old which doctors have always pointed to my anxiety as an answer. I started wearing diapers to cope as an adult and I ended up going 24/7. Feel free to DM me. I'm always open to making friends!
Hello and welcome

Reactions: Edgewater and diaperbutt09
Welcome!

Hi and welcome!

Welcome to this magical World of ADISC!
A truly wonderful place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Reactions: diaperbutt09 and diaperdude
Hi, diaper butt! Welcome!

Back