• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

DiapieDuck

Toddling around the world!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hello everyone! I'm DiapieDuck, 31 years old and living with my girlfriend in the middle of the Netherlands. I work as an explosive engineer, involved in clearing remnants of war. My daily life is a stark contrast with my little side, but little space enables me to let my guard down and truly relax.

Looking forward to reading your experiences and maybe sharing some of my own!

Reactions: Edgewater and Cottontail
Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: Edgewater and DiapieDuck
Welcome from the Achterhoek.

Reactions: Edgewater, PaddedRita and DiapieDuck
Welcome!!

Welcome DiapieDuck, that sounds like such a dangerous but interesting job, too scary for me though lol.

Hello and welcome aboard, from Canada 👋

Reactions: DiapieDuck and Edgewater
hello and wecome

Reactions: DiapieDuck and Edgewater
Welcome, @DiapieDuck! I hope you find the site fun and supportive. And wow! This is the first time I've heard from anybody working that sort of job. Every now and then I'll hear something in the news about a construction crew somewhere in Europe unearthing an unexploded bomb, and suddenly a war that happened decades before I was born feels present. It's otherworldly. I suppose I can see how ABDL might be a useful coping mechanism.

I hope to hear more from you in the forums!

Reactions: sbmccue, DiapieDuck, littlemoosey and 1 other person
Welcome and be welcome to this magical World of ADISC!
A truly wonderful place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Reactions: DiapieDuck
Well, @Cottontail stole my thunder. I was going to say the same thing. What an interesting and dangerous job you have.

How did you get into "explosive ordinance disposal" ? Did you learn this skill in the military?

With the stress that you must feel on the job, being AB/DL must be quite liberating.

Reactions: Cottontail, sbmccue, DiapieDuck and 1 other person
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

@Cottontail and @littlemoosey , it's a lot less dangerous or stressful than most people think. Most old ordnance has been smashed into the ground from great heights or was propelled from a gun barrell, and even then didn't manage to explode. Just be gentle and don't do stupid things with heavy equipment like excavators when uncovering old ordnance, and know the specific dangers from some types of fuzes and explosive filling when excavating. It's privatised work done by specialized companies, but most is the skillset is taught by ex-military personnel.

And yes, AB/DL is a definitely a great way to unwind! But the most unwinding aspect from being little is the huge contrast with the guy people think I am when working or going out. It's sort of a counterbalance I suppose... 😅

Reactions: Edgewater and Cottontail
Welcome to ADISC!

Is your girlfriend involved in your AB time? I suspect she’s very glad to have you back home at the end of the day.

sbmccue said:
Welcome to ADISC!

Is your girlfriend involved in your AB time? I suspect she’s very glad to have you back home at the end of the day.
Thanks!

Yes, she is involved. And yes, she's definitely glad to have me back home after work... I'm a lucky guy haha

Reactions: Edgewater
Back