• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello! ๐Ÿ˜

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilSilvy94

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hi! ๐Ÿ˜Š My names Silvy, I'm new here (obviously hehe) and honestly kinda new to the whole abdl scene but I've been slowly building up my love for it and accepting who I am โ˜บ๏ธ

Besides that I love playing instruments, I play guitar piano and saxophone ๐Ÿ˜ I like to game as well pc or console, both have their charms ๐Ÿ˜‹ anime enjoyer as well.

I suppose why I joined Adisc is because I looked around some of the threads before making an account and every thread I went into and read, everyone was really open and welcoming, and there was a lot of threads that gave great information, and I figured why not join in instead of lurk in the shadows and learn some more things and hopefully make some friends along the way. ๐Ÿ˜

Anyway thank you for reading โค

• Love
Reactions: Pickle, richieboy, Bipippa and 2 others
Welcome to the community:)

Reactions: LilSilvy94
Hello and welcome LilSilvy94 to Adisc, awesome intro.

Reactions: LilSilvy94
Jorelaxed said:
Hello and welcome LilSilvy94 to Adisc, awesome intro.
Thank you very much ๐Ÿ˜„

Reactions: Jorelaxed
PrincessPlaypen said:
Welcome to the community:)
Thank you ๐Ÿฅฐ nice to meet you ๐Ÿ˜„

LilSilvy94 said:
Hi! ๐Ÿ˜Š My names Silvy, I'm new here (obviously hehe) and honestly kinda new to the whole abdl scene but I've been slowly building up my love for it and accepting who I am โ˜บ๏ธ

Besides that I love playing instruments, I play guitar piano and saxophone ๐Ÿ˜ I like to game as well pc or console, both have their charms ๐Ÿ˜‹ anime enjoyer as well.

I suppose why I joined Adisc is because I looked around some of the threads before making an account and every thread I went into and read, everyone was really open and welcoming, and there was a lot of threads that gave great information, and I figured why not join in instead of lurk in the shadows and learn some more things and hopefully make some friends along the way. ๐Ÿ˜

Anyway thank you for reading โค
Hi Silvy welcome you sound very talented, I also play guitar, albeit poorly! ๐Ÿคฃ

richieboy said:
Hi Silvy welcome you sound very talented, I also play guitar, albeit poorly! ๐Ÿคฃ
Hahaha I didn't say I played them well ๐Ÿ˜‹ ๐Ÿ˜… but thank you for the warm welcome ๐Ÿ˜

Reactions: richieboy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back