• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello :)

Lemxn365

Contributor
Messages
3
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
i am an abdl female little called Lemon, just joined and yeah i dont know much about diapering nor do i know anyone else woth my fetish

Minus those things, im typically gaming, watching movies or series like got, or doing other random things, i have adhd so usually i jump around hobbies alot : )
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Jorelaxed, PuppyJames and Angelapinks
Hi, Lemon! Welcome! Explore everything here, participate in conversations, but most importantly have fun!
 
HI YA Lemxn365

Like to end you an very warm Welcome !!
Do hope you enjoy !!!
 
Welcome
 
Lemxn365 said:
i am an abdl female little called Lemon, just joined and yeah i dont know much about diapering nor do i know anyone else woth my fetish

Minus those things, im typically gaming, watching movies or series like got, or doing other random things, i have adhd so usually i jump around hobbies alot : )
Welcome
 
Welcome Lemon! Nice to meet you:)
What are your favorite movie series?
 
Lemxn365 said:
i am an abdl female little called Lemon, just joined and yeah i dont know much about diapering nor do i know anyone else woth my fetish

Minus those things, im typically gaming, watching movies or series like got, or doing other random things, i have adhd so usually i jump around hobbies alot : )
Welcome and glad you could join us here.
 
PuppyJames said:
Welcome Lemon! Nice to meet you:)
What are your favorite movie series?
right now its always sunny in Philadelphia:) my partner got me into it so i watch it with him alot
 
  • Like
Reactions: PuppyJames
LittleRen77 said:
Hi, Lemon! Welcome! Explore everything here, participate in conversations, but most importantly have fun!
thank you! i hope to get plenty of friends here and have fun :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: LittleRen77
Lemxn365 said:
right now its always sunny in Philadelphia:) my partner got me into it so i watch it with him alot
Good choice!
 
Lemxn365 said:
i am an abdl female little called Lemon, just joined and yeah i dont know much about diapering nor do i know anyone else woth my fetish

Minus those things, im typically gaming, watching movies or series like got, or doing other random things, i have adhd so usually i jump around hobbies alot : )
Hello Lemon, welcome here
 
  • Like
Reactions: Angelapinks
Hi and welcome Lemon to the Adisc community.🙂
 
  • Like
Reactions: Angelapinks
Back
Top