• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mell

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone, I'm Mell. I have been reading this site for a long time. I am in process of getting to know myself.

Reactions: LaLoneDigi, Adrian697DL and leafgoalie
Welcome Mell!

Welcome and enjoy

Welcome, Mell!

Welcome from the Netherlands.

HI YA Mell
Like to wish you a warm welcome !!
Hope you enjoy !!

Mell said:
Hi everyone, I'm Mell. I have been reading this site for a long time. I am in process of getting to know myself.
Welcome to the community! Enjoy!

Mell said:
Hi and welcome, Mel. We're very friendly group and I hope very much that you enjoy being here.

Welcome

Welcome! Everyone I've chatted with in this community have been incredibly supportive and interesting and authentic and I'm sure you won't have any problems finding ppl that can and will happily talk about anything and everything with you. Obviously there are lots of ppl who are very experienced with abdl stuff here that will answer any questions you post but like I said... this is an amazing and diverse community and I'm sure will be able to answer questions about everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back