• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

SweetLittleEmily

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hi everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. My name is Emily, and I recently came across this forum. I was drawn to it mainly because of the Stories section, as I enjoy both reading and posting stories.

I look forward to participating in discussions, sharing thoughts, and offering feedback on the various stories here. I'm also eager to share some of my own stories with the community.

Thanks for having me, and I'm excited to start connecting with all of you.

Best,
Emily

Reactions: GirlGirlBoy, Angelapinks, leafgoalie and 6 others
Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome, Emily!

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to this amazing World of ADISC!
A very wonderful place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

SweetLittleEmily said:
Hi everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. My name is Emily, and I recently came across this forum. I was drawn to it mainly because of the Stories section, as I enjoy both reading and posting stories.

I look forward to participating in discussions, sharing thoughts, and offering feedback on the various stories here. I'm also eager to share some of my own stories with the community.

Best,
Emily
Hello and welcome

Hello SweetLittleEmily, welcome a great place to meet people

SweetLittleEmily said:
Hi everyone,

Best,
Emily
Hi and welcome, Emily. I look forward to enjoying your contributions.

Welcome!

SweetLittleEmily said:
Hi everyone,

Best,
Emily
Welcome Emily, have fun!

welcome Emily

Welcome! I've heard great things about the stories here but I still haven't checked them out... too many great distractions here lol. I'm sure you'll meet lots of other great writers here and hopefully I'll get focused and check out all the great stories from you and everyone else! This is a great community full of interesting ppl that are happy to share their knowledge and experiences. If you ever have any questions or need some new ideas for your stories all you have to do is ask... someone here will be able to help :)

Welcome

Hi YA SweetLittleEmily

I would like to wish you nice warm welcome !!
Do hope you enjoy .....

SweetLittleEmily said:
Hi everyone,

Best,
Emily
Welcome to the community! Enjoy and participate as you feel comfortable to do so.

Warm welcome from the Netherlands.

Welcome and hope you have a great experience. It’s a great place for answers and conversations

Back