• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

PaigeCherubiel

Chat Room Drag Queen
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
I am a 65+, quite disabled and almost helpless male in adult pull-ups (mostly for accidents). I had wanted an adult pacifier since I got my teeth pulled for dentures, and recently I found the Fixx size 10's.. I've now got two of them on lanyards. I want to learn to keep it in my mouth all night with my CPAP. My wife is my caretaker.

I was a home crossdresser before I got hurt, which is why I call myself a sissy. I collect kawaii things like Gudetama and "lucky cats".

Reactions: Edgewater and LaLoneDigi
I just bought a Fixx size 10. Love it. Fits just right!

Reactions: Edgewater and PaigeCherubiel
pacifierPaige said:
I am a 65+, quite disabled and almost helpless male in adult pull-ups (mostly for accidents). I had wanted an adult pacifier since I got my teeth pulled for dentures, and recently I found the Fixx size 10's.. I've now got two of them on lanyards. I want to learn to keep it in my mouth all night with my CPAP. My wife is my caretaker.

I was a home crossdresser before I got hurt, which is why I call myself a sissy. I collect kawaii things like Gudetama and "lucky cats".
Good Evening and Welcome!
I just turned 65 in March.
I have Cerebral Palsy and Autism since birth.
I am an Adult Baby.
24/7 in diapers.
Wet and Poopy.

Reactions: Edgewater and PaigeCherubiel
Welcome!

Reactions: PaigeCherubiel and Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to this wonderful world of ADISC! A truly unique place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Reactions: Jorelaxed and PaigeCherubiel
Thank you, all of you. This is a nice site, and people certainly are friendly I am disappointed that there's no specific sub-forum for pacifiers, but I don't "lurk"' anymore and am not afraid to start new threads. I wear diapers because I have to, and I'm trying to learn how to use size 10 pacifiers because they feel good. I'm a transwoman probably when I was about 6 I was loaned a pair of rain boots that had previously belonged to a girl, and I'm a headcase because I'm a high-functioning Aspie who wasn't diagnosed until I had my own children. And I'm also from Washington: born in Seattle, raised in South Snohomish County, then college followed by 35+ years at the salt mine in Eastern Washington. Besides. I feel right home in the Sissy forum with my sissy sisters here (it's "not my first rodeo" in the online transgender community). So I'll hang out here. I've never really been a man online anyway. I'm too old.

Paige Cherubielle

Reactions: Edgewater
Hello and welcome to the Adisc community.😃

Reactions: Edgewater
pacifierPaige said:
Thank you, all of you. This is a nice site, and people certainly are friendly I am disappointed that there's no specific sub-forum for pacifiers, but I don't "lurk"' anymore and am not afraid to start new threads. I wear diapers because I have to, and I'm trying to learn how to use size 10 pacifiers because they feel good. I'm a transwoman probably when I was about 6 I was loaned a pair of rain boots that had previously belonged to a girl, and I'm a headcase because I'm a high-functioning Aspie who wasn't diagnosed until I had my own children. And I'm also from Washington: born in Seattle, raised in South Snohomish County, then college followed by 35+ years at the salt mine in Eastern Washington. Besides. I feel right home in the Sissy forum with my sissy sisters here (it's "not my first rodeo" in the online transgender community). So I'll hang out here. I've never really been a man online anyway. I'm too old.

Paige Cherubielle
I myself was diagnosed late in life with Asperger's Syndrome/HFA at age 47.
I myself am Genderfluid.
Along with being Gay.
I need to rebuild my sissy wardrobe.
Been a while since I dressed in pretty pink dresses.
I have to wear diapers, since I have no control whatsoever down below with #1 & #2.
I used to be an Engineering Tech working in Light Industrial Robotics.
Here at home my bedroom is my nursery.
I have many baby/toddler toys I like to play with every day.
As for diapers, I am stuck wearing the cheap Walmart, CVS, and Rite Aid House-Brand Adult Diapers.

pacifierPaige said:
I am disappointed that there's no specific sub-forum for pacifiers
Never mind. I just crossed paths with the Pacifier Addict rep in another thread. :)

Reactions: RearzJacob
Back