• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!!!

Zaz

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello! I am Zaz! I am pretty goofy and like messing around and making friends. I work as a server

I am pretty into rock climbing and chess. aswell as videogames, hiking, and photography!

I am just now starting to actually get involved with talking with people in the abdl community and still feel pretty inexperienced and honestly kinda nervous but I would love to talk to like minded people and make new friends!

Thanks for reading what I am sure isnt the best introduction ever but I tried!

Reactions: nooyfox, PaddedRita, lilbabyjooce and 2 others
Zaz said:
Hello! I am Zaz! I am pretty goofy and like messing around and making friends. I work as a server

I am pretty into rock climbing and chess. aswell as videogames, hiking, and photography!

I am just now starting to actually get involved with talking with people in the abdl community and still feel pretty inexperienced and honestly kinda nervous but I would love to talk to like minded people and make new friends!

Thanks for reading what I am sure isnt the best introduction ever but I tried!
Hello Zaz, welcome to the community, hope you have fun here

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome and enjoy

Welcome from the Netherlands.

Welcome

Welcome to and be welcomed to this amazing world of ADISC! A great place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Reactions: warmfeeling and Jorelaxed
Hi and welcome to the Adisc community.🙂

Hi Zaz! If you like chess:1681456852-temp-HFBhCG_cikktorzs@3x.png
White to go and wins in 2 by chess matt.

Welcome

Pelusos said:
Hi Zaz! If you like chess:View attachment 107256
White to go and wins in 2 by chess matt.
that was pretty tricky but the fact it was a puzzle kinda gave away it would involve something unintuitive like castling haha and there are 3 different lines you can get 1. O-O then it follows by either d3 Qe3#, or h3 Qe1#, and finally Kh3 Rf3#

Reactions: Pelusos and Edgewater
Welcome!

Zaz said:
that was pretty tricky but the fact it was a puzzle kinda gave away it would involve something unintuitive like castling haha and there are 3 different lines you can get 1. O-O then it follows by either d3 Qe3#, or h3 Qe1#, and finally Kh3 Rf3#
Bravo! And wellcome here!

hello and welcome :) I am also new here.

Pelusos said:
Bravo! And wellcome here!
I don't think I would have ever found that in a real game, I would just gobble the pawns and ladder mate haha

Back