• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

donivanb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
1) Hello! Who are you?

Hello everyone! I work in the retail sector in customer service. I love helping people and that applies to my personal life too!

I can be very introverted at times (love just staying at home relaxing) but sometimes when helping others the switch gets flipped and I'm very outgoing!

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

To me, diapers bring me a sense of peace. I feel comfortable and more like my real self when I'm diapered. They are as much a part of me as breathing and they make me so very happy.

I do have some interest in regression but it's not something I'm comfortable attempting on my own (I remember being very scared of the dark when I was younger! I'm not sure if that fear would still exist if I regress now)

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I love to cook (lately I am in love with my air fryer!), reading fanfiction (MHA, Harry Potter and others), watching movies and playing games on my Switch (been building in Minecraft a lot lately but also Mario Party and Stardew Valley!)

I love learning about new technology and seeing that possibilities it brings to our lives.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

I would love to make like minded friends who enjoy diapers and video games as much as I do.

I am also hoping to learn and grow from other peoples stories, and adapt it to my own life.

Most of all though I am looking for acceptance in a group of people who are from what I've seen so far, absolutely amazing and welcoming!

I look forward to my time here and can't wait to make new friends!

Reactions: Diapercutie, AshtonFreecss, Edgewater and 1 other person
donivanb said:
1) Hello! Who are you?

Hello everyone! I work in the retail sector in customer service. I love helping people and that applies to my personal life too!

I can be very introverted at times (love just staying at home relaxing) but sometimes when helping others the switch gets flipped and I'm very outgoing!

To me, diapers bring me a sense of peace. I feel comfortable and more like my real self when I'm diapered. They are as much a part of me as breathing and they make me so very happy.

I do have some interest in regression but it's not something I'm comfortable attempting on my own (I remember being very scared of the dark when I was younger! I'm not sure if that fear would still exist if I regress now)

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I love to cook (lately I am in love with my air fryer!), reading fanfiction (MHA, Harry Potter and others), watching movies and playing games on my Switch (been building in Minecraft a lot lately but also Mario Party and Stardew Valley!)

I love learning about new technology and seeing that possibilities it brings to our lives.

I would love to make like minded friends who enjoy diapers and video games as much as I do.

I am also hoping to learn and grow from other peoples stories, and adapt it to my own life.

Most of all though I am looking for acceptance in a group of people who are from what I've seen so far, absolutely amazing and welcoming!

Hello and welcome, lots of like minded people here on this site, hope you have fun 😁👍🏻

Reactions: Edgewater and donivanb
Welcome! What a presentation!

Hello and welcome from the Netherlands.

Welcome to the group Donivanb
I like your intro
I’m from Montreal

Hello and welcome aboard fellow Canadian! Eastern Ontario here 👋

I'm also in Eastern Ontario, well north eastern! Lol

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to this great place call ADISC! An amazing place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Reactions: donivanb
Thanks for the warm welcome 🤗

donivanb said:
1) Hello! Who are you?

I read so much fanfiction. HP/ Marvel/ Twilight :love::love::love::love: Now that I've gushed that out, welcome to the board! Haha. You will definitely find that people are kind and willing to offer advice on so many things here.

(I love my air fryer, too!!!!!!)

Reactions: donivanb
🥰

Back