• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello đź‘‹

StinkyDink

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hello everyone! Just posting a lil introduction real quick. I'm totally new to the ab/dl community however I've been an ab/dl my whole life. I'm here to read and write stories and hopefully to make friends :) I'm interested in a wide range of things outside of the ab/dl sphere. Like most young guys I love video games, all types. I also love Science fiction, fantasy (huge Song of Ice and Fire fan), drama and horror stories, among other genres. I have an interest in psychology, AI & CogSci . I also love Chess and drawing .

My main goal is to find and write good AB/DL stories in an attempt to enjoy this side of myself to the fullest. Thanks for reading this and I hope to make your acquaintance soon! Until then, Ciao ! đź‘‹

Reactions: Adrian697DL, Edgewater, lilbabyjooce and 3 others
Ciao StinkyDink, a warm welcome from the Netherlands.

Reactions: Edgewater and StinkyDink
Tenawearer said:
Ciao StinkyDink, a warm welcome from the Netherlands.
Thank you! :) how long have you been with this site?

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome to ADISC,
I look forward to reading some of the stories you should have no shortage of inspiration or friend making opportunity. Enjoy

Hello and welcome aboard, from Canada đź‘‹

StinkyDink said:
Thank you! :) how long have you been with this site?
Since January, not so long but visiting every day. Costing too much time! But it is fun, interesting.....

Reactions: StinkyDink and Edgewater
StinkyDink said:
Hello everyone! Just posting a lil introduction real quick. I'm totally new to the ab/dl community however I've been an ab/dl my whole life. I'm here to read and write stories and hopefully to make friends :) I'm interested in a wide range of things outside of the ab/dl sphere. Like most young guys I love video games, all types. I also love Science fiction, fantasy (huge Song of Ice and Fire fan), drama and horror stories, among other genres. I have an interest in psychology, AI & CogSci . I also love Chess and drawing .

My main goal is to find and write good AB/DL stories in an attempt to enjoy this side of myself to the fullest. Thanks for reading this and I hope to make your acquaintance soon! Until then, Ciao ! đź‘‹
Hello and welcome

StinkyDink said:

Hi and welcome, looking forward to hearing your stories

Welcome and be welcomed to this amazing place called: ADISC! A wonderful place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Reactions: StinkyDink
Back