• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hello

littlemimi

nappys are the way forward
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
hi im little mi mi from scotland uk. im 32 years old and new to all this. i only discovered this forum by chance x

Reactions: DorothyPansy, BabyRobbie, PaddedRita and 5 others
Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: Edgewater and littlemimi
Hello and welcome littlemimi.🙂

Welcome!

littlemimi said:
hi im little mi mi from scotland uk. im 32 years old and new to all this. i only discovered this forum by chance x
Hello and welcome from Newcastle

littlemimi said:
Hi mini that's a lovely name I'm from Cumbernauld we can friends xx

hello and welcome to the forum little mimi im also from scotland xxx

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Edgewater and littlemimi
Welcome and be welcomed to the wonderful and unique world of ADISC! Its a great place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Reactions: Jorelaxed and littlemimi
Welcome to the forum. We're a very friendly community and always happy to answer questions and provide any advice to anyone new.
Please tell us a bit more about yourself. Are you an AB, DL, IC or a combination?

Reactions: littlemimi, DLJosie and Edgewater
LittleScotty said:
Welcome to the forum. We're a very friendly community and always happy to answer questions and provide any advice to anyone new.
Please tell us a bit more about yourself. Are you an AB, DL, IC or a combination?
im a 32 year old bi female and im relatively new to all this . i basically got into wearing nappys through my best friend to stop him feeling embaressed about wearing them and now i cant imagine life without them. after a few times of wearing them i googled why i like wearing nappys so much and discovered about the abdl lifestyle and this forum i dont know what else to add to this but if anybody has any questions please dont be shy and just ask x

Reactions: PaddedRita, squishiestlittleboy, LittleScotty and 5 others
Welcome Mimi 😊 I'm from Scotland and pretty new to the forum as well!

Reactions: Jorelaxed, littlemimi, DLJosie and 1 other person
Hi littlemimi

Like to wish a nice warm welcome !!
Hope you enjoy .....

Reactions: Jorelaxed, littlemimi, DLJosie and 1 other person
squishiestlittleboy said:
Welcome Mimi 😊 I'm from Scotland and pretty new to the forum as well!
where from in scotland x

Reactions: PaddedRita, Edgewater and DLJosie
littlemimi said:
Hi Mimi, welcome.

Reactions: Edgewater, littlemimi and DLJosie
Reactions: Edgewater
littlemimi said:
where from in scotland x
I live in Glasgow but I'm from up North originally. It's great to see more littles popping up from around Scotland!

Reactions: Edgewater and DLJosie
squishiestlittleboy said:
I live in Glasgow but I'm from up North originally. It's great to see more littles popping up from around Scotland!
yes it is great to see x

Reactions: Edgewater
Back