• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

1baby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Hello,
Really nervous as I have never ever have told anyone. So this is my first post ever so let me introduce myself I am a 47 year old male from Australia that likes to be a little girl/sissy and the occasional baby girl. I have always had these feelings as long as I can remember. I remember very well that I used to wear my sisters clothes when playing with them until one day while playing with them wearing one of my sister's netball uniforms mum sat me down and told me to take off the netball skirt I was wearing and said boys do not wear skirts and dresses. I then continued in secret to wear my sisters clothes until I could not fit in them anymore I was about 15 then. So I ended up buying my own and hiding them. I suspect my mum found my small stash but never told me. I was also was still wearing nappies at night until I was 5 years old. There were no pull ups back then so it was mostly a terry nappy and plastic pants or the occasional disposable nappy. Wow there I have exposed my secret I feel that I am the only one like this but I know through communities like this site there are others.

• Love
Reactions: TrickCyclist, SissyAnnie2, warmfeeling and 4 others
Hello 1baby and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

No, you are not alone, and this is a good place to gain understanding.

Just out of curiosity, what are some of your hobbies or other interests?

Again welcome to the group

Egor

Reactions: 1baby and Edgewater
Hello and welcome from the Netherlands. You are definitely not alone here.

Hello!

Hey, welcome from the U.K, I would have loved a sister to "borrow a netball uniform from"

Welcome and be welcomed to the wonderful world of ADISC! A very unique place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Far from the only one but I felt the same way for years! I knew there were other guys that enjoyed cross dressing but I was sure I was the only pervert in the whole world that would intentionally wear and wet a diaper as an adult. Then in the '80s I heard about DPF and it was an eye opener! We're everywhere!!

1baby said:
Hello,
Really nervous as I have never ever have told anyone. So this is my first post ever so let me introduce myself I am a 47 year old male from Australia that likes to be a little girl/sissy and the occasional baby girl. I have always had these feelings as long as I can remember. I remember very well that I used to wear my sisters clothes when playing with them until one day while playing with them wearing one of my sister's netball uniforms mum sat me down and told me to take off the netball skirt I was wearing and said boys do not wear skirts and dresses. I then continued in secret to wear my sisters clothes until I could not fit in them anymore I was about 15 then. So I ended up buying my own and hiding them. I suspect my mum found my small stash but never told me. I was also was still wearing nappies at night until I was 5 years old. There were no pull ups back then so it was mostly a terry nappy and plastic pants or the occasional disposable nappy. Wow there I have exposed my secret I feel that I am the only one like this but I know through communities like this site there are others.
Hello fellow Aussie 🥰

Reactions: 1baby, OriginalWetone and Edgewater
1baby said:
Hello,
Hello 1baby, welcome here, it feels like as lonely existence at times, thank god for the internet, I thought I was the only man in the world that has a love for wearing nappies, have fun 😁👍🏻

Back