• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Xrucio95

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hey,

I was in a dirt biking accident when I was 18 and had to temporarily wear diapers due to some bladder trauma, and I loved them, but didn't explore that cause well I lived at home with parents, now that I am not living at home (have roommates still lol) I have started jump in. So I am here to get advice and learn as much as I can as well as be able to talk to other people about diapers.

I love cars and motorcycles really any mechanical thing as well as videogames so always down to chat about those as well.

Thanks yall

Reactions: LaLoneDigi
Hi and welcome to the site. I like things mechanical. When I was in my 20s, I had two cars which I ran at the 1/4 mile tracks. I'm a church organist and when I was a kid, I loved climbing into the interior of the organ loft and see how it all worked.

Xrucio95 said:
Hey,

I was in a dirt biking accident when I was 18 and had to temporarily wear diapers due to some bladder trauma, and I loved them, but didn't explore that cause well I lived at home with parents, now that I am not living at home (have roommates still lol) I have started jump in. So I am here to get advice and learn as much as I can as well as be able to talk to other people about diapers.

I love cars and motorcycles really any mechanical thing as well as videogames so always down to chat about those as well.

Thanks yall
Hello and welcome

Back