• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

TGGirlUK

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
Hi, introduction time, I'm Claire, I'm a full-time transgender woman, although I'm anatomically male. I've been wearing nappies for quite a few years, and I do have a couple of friends who are aware of this part of my life. Much of my life, I'm a sensible transgender software engineer, but sometimes it's just nice to wear a sissy dress and a nappy :)

Reactions: Jorelaxed, SoftMichel and LaLoneDigi
Hello and Welcome!

TGGirlUK said:
Hi, introduction time, I'm Claire, I'm a full-time transgender woman, although I'm anatomically male. I've been wearing nappies for quite a few years, and I do have a couple of friends who are aware of this part of my life. Much of my life, I'm a sensible transgender software engineer, but sometimes it's just nice to wear a sissy dress and a nappy :)
Hi there Claire, a very warm Welcome to you from one (now retired) software supporter to software engineer. 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: TGGirlUK
Thank you :)

Hi there! I hopes you enjoy this platform and support as much as I have so far! Everyone is super sweet and feels like a weight off shoulders to find this community 😊

Hello and welcome TGGirlUK

Back