• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

AbJay1471

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hello, Finally joined ADISC for the first time after shying way. 27 year old male wanting to turn a into a sissy baby. 💜 here to meet like minded individuals.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kittyinpink, Jrodabdl and LittleKittenEmily

LittleKittenEmily

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hi, welcome to Adisc. I'm in the same spot and am working on becoming a fulltime adult baby girl.

Reactions: Kittyinpink and AbJay1471

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello and welcome.

Reactions: AbJay1471

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
AbJay1471 said:
Hello, Finally joined ADISC for the first time after shying way. 27 year old male wanting to turn an into a sissy baby. 💜 here to meet like minded individuals.
Hello welcome here 😁😵‍💫

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome!

lilithra

Fluffy Kitsune 3 Tails
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Hello and welcome.
I'm a transgender woman of 34 that started transition at 28 and admited myself internally that I was a girl at 17.
An adult baby from the 11-12 years old 🍼, an ocasional diaper lover in my frisky days and teens and 👚 a qurky sissy in my teens and young adult life because my gender conflict.
Also a little babyfur that has never been allowed to explore, so that part is mostly new and I'm more inexperienced 🦊

If you need or want to talk about anything related to gender or need support in anything related with the community you can ask freely, I don't have problem sharing, send me a message (@LittleKittenEmily you too). You can also create a thread in the forum if you cannot wait or have a specific question the people here are really helpful.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kittyinpink and AbJay1471

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hello and welcome! 😊
I look forward to chatting with you !
Enjoy the site!