• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

PrincessPeach

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
Hello! I’m Peach, my big age is 38, but I’m little at heart ❤️ I’ve identified as a little for a while but I just recently became interested in ABDL. I’ve only worn a few times but liked it so far. Got some samples on the way and can’t wait to try them out! I became active in an age-players group in my area and a lot of them wear diapers, I had never thought about wearing before but they seem to like it so much I wanted to see what the fuss was about.

Reactions: LittleJames97, Andrewgdfw, lilithra and 3 others
A little one who is potty trained nice that’s rarely the case

Reactions: warmfeeling and PrincessPeach
Hello and welcome from Ireland 🇮🇪

Welcome! That Peach avatar is beyond adorable! Do you know where it's from!?!?

I think it may be a picture of pin that someone sells on Etsy honestly lol.

Reactions: YakuiAndOzoi
Hello and welcome!

Reactions: PrincessPeach
Welcome and enjoy

Welcome! I'm new here too. I'm really enjoying how friendly and open and honest and down to earth this community is... hope you like it as much as I do!

Hello and welcome.

Welcome

Hi PrincessPink
Like to seen you a very warm welcome !!!

Reactions: warmfeeling
hello and welcome princess peach

PrincessPeach said:
Hello! I’m Peach, my big age is 38, but I’m little at heart ❤️ I’ve identified as a little for a while but I just recently became interested in ABDL. I’ve only worn a few times but liked it so far. Got some samples on the way and can’t wait to try them out! I became active in an age-players group in my area and a lot of them wear diapers, I had never thought about wearing before but they seem to like it so much I wanted to see what the fuss was about.
Hello Peach, welcome to the community, hope you have fun with us 😁👍🏻

PrincessPeach said:
Hi Peach!! I'm a little red baby vixen that loves to play and cuddle with friends.

I'm 34 and my inner self reacted very possitively to your introduction. Yeah, it's unusual starting as little without any relation to diapers.
I age played with and without diapers, they are just a more easy way to feel more little.

Many of us follow our own path here, some copy. Whatever way, enjoy the freedom to explore YOUR route through the maze.

Hello PrincessPeach and welcome. I'm a diaper lover and a little. I was interested in diapers since I was 14. I hope you have fun on here.

Back