• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

LilPaddedBunny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi! I've been lurking these forums for a while now and it seems like a very supportive community. I finally decided to join and share my experiences. I have always had an interest in diapers but had a hard time accepting it. Over the past couple of years I have finally accepted and embraced it, and discovered that I am also a little into the AB side as well. Now I feel much better about myself and don't feel like there is something "wrong" with me. Outside of diapers I like repairing electronics and playing video games, especially retro games. I also enjoy listening to music and watching Youtube videos. I hope to open up to the community and talk about my experiences with people who will understand me.

Reactions: keepitonDL, Lumos, AliB and 1 other person

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello and welcome.

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Welcome, @LilPaddedBunny! :) Love the profile pic. I actually have some cloth diapers with Baby Looney Tunes prints. I could never understand why Taz wasn't in a diaper. Wouldn't you think he'd be the last to potty train? I certainly would.

Unsolved mysteries!

I'm a retro gamer myself and have a special interest in repairing old arcade hardware, especially Capcom stuff. Besides that, anything NES or SNES is fine by me. I'll occasionally get into a newer JRPG, but mostly I'm gaming right before bed and just want to put my brain in cruise control. So I'll play Mega Man 1, LOL. :)

I'm glad to hear you're coming to terms with this quirky little stuff. After discovering I wasn't the only one with these interests, it still took me almost 20 years to get up the nerve to talk to anybody about it, even anonymously. I was just so shy about diapers and everything. It's been a huge help though, connecting with others. I hope you find it helpful also!

LilPaddedBunny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Thanks for the reply! I have been battling with this for years but have finally accepted who I am. I have a collection of retro consoles. I play newer games but mostly on PC. Oh and Mega Man 2 is better lol. That music is awesome!

AliB

Sweet little looking for friends 👑🎉
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
LilPaddedBunny said:
Hi! I've been lurking these forums for a while now and it seems like a very supportive community. I finally decided to join and share my experiences. I have always had an interest in diapers but had a hard time accepting it. Over the past couple of years I have finally accepted and embraced it, and discovered that I am also a little into the AB side as well. Now I feel much better about myself and don't feel like there is something "wrong" with me. Outside of diapers I like repairing electronics and playing video games, especially retro games. I also enjoy listening to music and watching Youtube videos. I hope to open up to the community and talk about my experiences with people who will understand me.
Hi and welcome 🙂

Lumos

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hello and welcome aboard fellow Canadian! Ontario here 👋

LilPaddedBunny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Newfoundland here, right out in the sticks 'by!

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome from the UK!

LilPaddedBunny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
NappyCouple1980 said:
Hello and welcome from the UK!
Hello from across the pond!

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Good Evening and Welcome!
I am in New Hampshire.
I am a retro gamer.
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG
Anyway, I have both Cerebral Palsy and Autism.

LilPaddedBunny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
caitianx said:
Good Evening and Welcome!
I am in New Hampshire.
I am a retro gamer.
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG
Anyway, I have both Cerebral Palsy and Autism.
Sonic 2 and Sonic CD are my favorite, but I have been having fun with the new Sonic Frontiers as well!