• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

LilPaddedBunny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi! I've been lurking these forums for a while now and it seems like a very supportive community. I finally decided to join and share my experiences. I have always had an interest in diapers but had a hard time accepting it. Over the past couple of years I have finally accepted and embraced it, and discovered that I am also a little into the AB side as well. Now I feel much better about myself and don't feel like there is something "wrong" with me. Outside of diapers I like repairing electronics and playing video games, especially retro games. I also enjoy listening to music and watching Youtube videos. I hope to open up to the community and talk about my experiences with people who will understand me.

Reactions: keepitonDL, Lumos, AliB and 1 other person
Hello and welcome.

Welcome, @LilPaddedBunny! :) Love the profile pic. I actually have some cloth diapers with Baby Looney Tunes prints. I could never understand why Taz wasn't in a diaper. Wouldn't you think he'd be the last to potty train? I certainly would.

Unsolved mysteries!

I'm a retro gamer myself and have a special interest in repairing old arcade hardware, especially Capcom stuff. Besides that, anything NES or SNES is fine by me. I'll occasionally get into a newer JRPG, but mostly I'm gaming right before bed and just want to put my brain in cruise control. So I'll play Mega Man 1, LOL. :)

I'm glad to hear you're coming to terms with this quirky little stuff. After discovering I wasn't the only one with these interests, it still took me almost 20 years to get up the nerve to talk to anybody about it, even anonymously. I was just so shy about diapers and everything. It's been a huge help though, connecting with others. I hope you find it helpful also!

Thanks for the reply! I have been battling with this for years but have finally accepted who I am. I have a collection of retro consoles. I play newer games but mostly on PC. Oh and Mega Man 2 is better lol. That music is awesome!

LilPaddedBunny said:
Hi! I've been lurking these forums for a while now and it seems like a very supportive community. I finally decided to join and share my experiences. I have always had an interest in diapers but had a hard time accepting it. Over the past couple of years I have finally accepted and embraced it, and discovered that I am also a little into the AB side as well. Now I feel much better about myself and don't feel like there is something "wrong" with me. Outside of diapers I like repairing electronics and playing video games, especially retro games. I also enjoy listening to music and watching Youtube videos. I hope to open up to the community and talk about my experiences with people who will understand me.
Hi and welcome 🙂

Hello and welcome aboard fellow Canadian! Ontario here 👋

Newfoundland here, right out in the sticks 'by!

Hello and welcome from the UK!

NappyCouple1980 said:
Hello and welcome from the UK!
Hello from across the pond!

Good Evening and Welcome!
I am in New Hampshire.
I am a retro gamer.
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG
Anyway, I have both Cerebral Palsy and Autism.

caitianx said:
Good Evening and Welcome!
I am in New Hampshire.
I am a retro gamer.
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG
Anyway, I have both Cerebral Palsy and Autism.
Sonic 2 and Sonic CD are my favorite, but I have been having fun with the new Sonic Frontiers as well!

Back